• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I have to say this was the best non eroge VN I've ever played. Honestly. I was NOT expecting all that going in. I kinda feel like Jurou's *good* ending was still... not great and kinda felt like I was cheated otherwise, but it was still cute in a weird way. I in no way expected to have my heart manipulated in such a heartwarming manner. Definitely went and bought this on steam, along with the 2 sequels. No ragrets.

VIOLET222

Jul 21, 2017
Just to be clear: This is a great VN

To be crystal clear: What we all really want are VNs and games with a great story, awesome art, and sex befitting the story.
That isn't too much to ask, is it?
As I can count the handful of games in the 4+ years ive been searching this site that I could even think of when you qouted this, yes. It is too much to ask.

Also did this game get an update? Its hard to find info with just random google searches.

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Also did this game get an update? Its hard to find info with just random google searches.
No update yet. There's an "afterstory" update that's due to come sometime this year which will tie up some loose ends and set the stage for Sable's Grimoire 2. Back in May, Zetsubou said that he's still on track for a 2022 release for afterstory. Sable's Grimoire 2 isn't expected until at least 2024. After that are sequels to A Dragon's Treasure and Man And Elf.

More details are on the Sable's Grimoire steam discussion page:

I'll update my MEGA folder soon after the updates release (if I remember to), though of course I urge people who like Sable's Grimoire to buy it - future updates are contingent on the developer making enough sales, and this is a relatively unknown game. How many games get new routes years after release?

Reactions: notBatman747

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
though of course I urge people who like Sable's Grimoire to buy it
I agree, and it's because of this game that 1 year ago i created an account on steam and bought this game.

Not even a week later, my steam account got hacked and since i promptly (and i mean 30 minutes later it was hacked) blocked it, since then my account sits frozen and forgotten by all.

In short, i would love to buy the game to show appreciation to the developer, but since he publish his games only on that shitty platform called Steam, i am unable to buy them.

I completely rely on people like you posting them here.

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Mid4s and RNDM

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
I agree, and it's because of this game that 1 year ago i created an account on steam and bought this game.

Not even a week later, my steam account got hacked and since i promptly (and i mean 30 minutes later it was hacked) blocked it, since then my account sits frozen and forgotten by all.

In short, i would love to buy the game to show appreciation to the developer, but since he publish his games only on that shitty platform called Steam, i am unable to buy them.

I completely rely on people like you posting them here.
Dang, that sounds rough. I've had my own problems with Steam but luckily nothing that bad.
For the record, the games are also available on itch.io ( ) which additionally gets you official access to the Android version. Itch also has a higher developer cut (they take 10%, Steam takes 30%) so it technically supports developers better. I'm not sure if they do regional pricing and I think they don't include sales tax in the displayed price so depending on your country they might be more expensive than Steam versions.

Of course, I'm not going to blame anyone for not buying games - I haven't bought 90% of the games I've downloaded from places like this, so it would make me a bit of a hypocrite if I did, haha. My hope is that sharing games like this one gets it out to a wider audience. Half the games, books, movies, etc I officially own I would never have discovered without piracy.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Dang, that sounds rough.
It is, i was pissed because i was forced to do damage control. Changing all passwords and such things.
I mean, piratery is a crime, but if the legal way is a shitty platform that can be hacked, then long life to pirate life.

But i did not know about Itch.io . And it's nice that they take only 10% of the profit, so the developer earns more

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
An unexpected update to an already completed title. I'll definitely have to redownload this and its companion titles.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Story so far is very enjoyable and characters are well made.

The only thing I dislike is the MC. I know in anime the personalities are exaggerated, and I don't understand why Japanese idolise the male MC being weak, serious as fuck, and avoiding sex like a disease. Say, who plays this game thinking "yeah, that guy is my hero"?

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
I seriously hope you will upload here also Sable Grimoire 2 and the sequel of Man and Dragon (Drakkan is my favourite one) once these 2 novels will get published in the future.

Anyway, thank you for your kindness in uploading and constantly updating these games of Zetsubou

Feb 28, 2021
Damn, this was really good. My favorite one is the broken spider girl.
The worldbuilding is pretty terrible though. It should've been set in a separate fantasy world, preferably in a post-medieval setting. "Modern Earth but with demi-humans" was a very unwise decision.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I seriously hope you will upload here also Sable Grimoire 2 and the sequel of Man and Dragon (Drakkan is my favourite one) once these 2 novels will get published in the future.

Anyway, thank you for your kindness in uploading and constantly updating these games of Zetsubou
Up above someone was kind enough to make a mega folder link with the updated Sable Grimoire 1.9 with the other two games.
Here:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
LOL, but After playing Lisha route she's somewhat justified to feel that way towards humans but with Sable, he proved to be different. Like the whole scene with Humans judging her & the other human, and stand up her. Pretty much open her eyes that Sable isn't just talking about his ass being a scholar of demi-human history lol.

Sometimes, it feels like Modern-Medieval Mass Effect with it's lore.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
just finished this one after a long on hold of busy late year work....
man the story is good even with no sexual content
just notice they have more to read is quite a relief... not sure if sg2 is here yet?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
just finished this one after a long on hold of busy late year work....
man the story is good even with no sexual content
just notice they have more to read is quite a relief... not sure if sg2 is here yet?
Sable 2 won't be out until 2024 I think.

Try reading Man & Elf (Lisha romance route part 2) and Dragon Treasure (Drakon romance route part 2) because they will be a sequel for both of them taking place during sable 2.

Honestly, I wish we got Jorgu sequel because her route was one of the best ones with Lisha.

Reactions: Whooohooo
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes