Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
1690740851035.png
just curious, were there STL's for this mirko? or just the render? idk why but im starting to obsess myself with STLs cos apparently they're much rarer than renders but I do prefer having both cos I like collecting and archiving lol

Nov 28, 2018
Hey guys since we are mostly talking about STLs here, do you know where i can find more stls for my new 3d printer? i mean the "non legal" way of course

hisreria94

Nov 14, 2022
Hey guys since we are mostly talking about STLs here, do you know where i can find more stls for my new 3d printer? i mean the "non legal" way of course
here some page to dowload Stl archive a prefer de first one, because use fileaxa.com

Reactions: saimondelgymnas

Sneakyfox9

Jun 22, 2023
here some page to dowload Stl archive a prefer de first one, because use fileaxa.com
I feel so dumb but I've tried getting files from psdly and sanet, I can never get a download to work :c it just puts me in a purgatory of ads/surveys. Am I doing something wrong?

Nov 28, 2018
I feel so dumb but I've tried getting files from psdly and sanet, I can never get a download to work :c it just puts me in a purgatory of ads/surveys. Am I doing something wrong?
only sanet works. dont bother with the other ones as you need a subscription.
to download choose the archive, do the captcha and then choose nitroflare or rapidgator

Snarkoomz

Mar 22, 2023

This is my go-to for STLs:

The links usually work, but they shift between fikper and hot4share with staggered/slower downloads, so you will require some patience...but they upload damn near everything all the time :love:

Sneakyfox9

Jun 22, 2023
only sanet works. dont bother with the other ones as you need a subscription.
to download choose the archive, do the captcha and then choose nitroflare or rapidgator
Yeah I finally got Sanet to work, the models I'm really after aren't on Sanet :( (I'm looking for ChuyaFactory's Tohru and Midna from Last month patreon. Tohru is on one other site but needs a subscription and nowhere else)

To remain on topic what was Rush's stl models for July? Did we find them or are we still playing catchup