Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

88BooBs88

May 28, 2023
Hello. Where located Dom Ada Wong?
It's BDSM Ada , not Dom- probably why you couldnt find it in the MEGA- if you click on the "Date Added" column so that the most recent files added are at the top you'll be able to view the latest additions at thte top of the list/screen from then on

Jt432

Sep 10, 2023
does anyone have the nude version of kim possible? I have the regular STL and even have her printed in a 1/4 scale, but i cannot find her nude STL anywhere. The STL mega pack has the renders but not the file

TheLokich

Feb 12, 2019
Hello! Judging by the posts in the topic, there are not enough packs in the topic for the month of November 2021, 2022 until the complete assembly, according to someone else, the author has posted works before, but the links seem to be lost.

May 27, 2022
how do I use the stl files? like to get the whole model, or I just cant? what exactly can I do with them?

Last edited:

Zenter019

Aug 25, 2022
how do I use the stl files? like to get the whole model, or I just cant? what exactly can I do with them?
STL is another format like OBJ and FBX.
Unlike OBJ and FBX, STL files don't store materials/textures, shapekeys and armatures. There is one key difference, Stls are usually triangulated automatically because they approximate an objects shape to create a unified mesh. These meshes are perfect for 3d printing but complete ass to texture/animate.

To "use" them, you need any 3d software with STL support. I use blender, you can use what ever you want (c4d, 3dmax, cura or even some autodesk programs)

Rushzilla models are 3d printable models, they come in separate parts (Legs, torso, head etc.) but no worries, they are automatically alligned when imported - so if you import all body parts, you don't have to assemble anything.
Just import the STL file like any other OBJ/FBX and you are good to go.

!!! And to save time on importing, you can select multiple STLs at once and import them all together !!!
thats all you need to know about stl

Reactions: Sir.Ben
May 27, 2022
STL is another format like OBJ and FBX.
Unlike OBJ and FBX, STL files don't store materials/textures, shapekeys and armatures. There is one key difference, Stls are usually triangulated automatically because they approximate an objects shape to create a unified mesh. These meshes are perfect for 3d printing but complete ass to texture/animate.

To "use" them, you need any 3d software with STL support. I use blender, you can use what ever you want (c4d, 3dmax, cura or even some autodesk programs)

Rushzilla models are 3d printable models, they come in separate parts (Legs, torso, head etc.) but no worries, they are automatically alligned when imported - so if you import all body parts, you don't have to assemble anything.
Just import the STL file like any other OBJ/FBX and you are good to go.

!!! And to save time on importing, you can select multiple STLs at once and import them all together !!!
thats all you need to know about stl
thanks for the explanation!!

CinnamonAnarchy

Oct 15, 2023
Who has supported and successfully printed any of the Rushzilla models. If so which ones and will you share the supported versions you made. It will be a huge help.