Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

PPmilk

Mar 14, 2021
does anybody have the google drive folder for march? kemono isn't updated i believe

ShadyVampire

Nov 15, 2020
kemono seems to be late... Again. So may I request if someone could share the latest posts here? Because by the time kemono actually uploads them the files will be removed.

Reactions: Rex1232004

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
kemono seems to be late... Again. So may I request if someone could share the latest posts here? Because by the time kemono actually uploads them the files will be removed.
does anybody have the google drive folder for march? kemono isn't updated i believe
Because everyone is too impatient to wait for the end of the month, here is the stuff so far. He hasn't made a main folder this month.

Binzan

Jun 12, 2020
Well my fault for not keeping track but can anyone share the march folder, I missed it, please and thanks.

greenandstinky

Oct 10, 2023
The post directly above yours has the folders for march
Said post above has multiple links that lead to 404 errors, Rush has been deleting some of them them lately. Probably someone pointing out leaks.
I have a few of them of them saved, but I need more posts before I can link anything, plus I'm missing half of the ones that aren't 404'd. Probably best to just wait for the end of the month zip file anyway.

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022

Said post above has multiple links that lead to 404 errors, Rush has been deleting some of them them lately. Probably someone pointing out leaks.
I have a few of them of them saved, but I need more posts before I can link anything, plus I'm missing half of the ones that aren't 404'd. Probably best to just wait for the end of the month zip file anyway.
It's not working anymore lol
Well my fault for not keeping track but can anyone share the march folder, I missed it, please and thanks.
Fair enough, he sometimes pulls the links a few days early. The march renders and Stls will be posted in a few days.

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
So it looks like he is aware someone is sharing the links through kemono, as the links there for all the march stuff is still active, but as dummy links as you follow each folder with the last one saying hi.

• Sad
Reactions: hitingness

greenandstinky

Oct 10, 2023
So it looks like he is aware someone is sharing the links through kemono, as the links there for all the march stuff is still active, but as dummy links as you follow each folder with the last one saying hi.
May also just be an April Fools thing. He'd normally already delete them by now, so if they're still up he's probably just dunking on everyone who checks including his actual followers.

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
May also just be an April Fools thing. He'd normally already delete them by now, so if they're still up he's probably just dunking on everyone who checks including his actual followers.
Nope just the links shared on kemono. The links posted on his patreon and copied here don't work at all.

Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Nope just the links shared on kemono. The links posted on his patreon and copied here don't work at all.
Not to mention that the links were already dead like few weeks ago. I tried downloading the files somewhere in the 20s of march and the links were already down by then.

Maybe it's better to DL the stuff then just upload it on our own place instead of sharing direct links.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Maybe it's better to DL the stuff then just upload it on our own place instead of sharing direct links.
This is usually what you should do if you are uploading something, its better for longevity. Also on some uploading sites you can see how many times something has been downloaded, an artist might see this number go way up and take the download down thinking its been leaked

Reactions: Rorrim04

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
The files already get dl when released as zip packs then uploaded. Some here just like to see the progress throughout the month instead of waiting.

My guess is this was a test to see who was sharing links