Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
Do you have a full mega with the Renders? I'm trying to figure out what we're missing, I could probably chip in for a pack if I know which ones are missing
I myself was in the middle of organizing everything I've found to see what was needed, but my laptop I was using lost its life to a spilled coke. So now a waiting game to see what I replace it with.

Also the packs he has are sporadic as he doesn't post everything from his Patreon on his gumroad page. I would have to bug him to post up the early stuff I know we are missing.

Reactions: MangoReader

starmory

Jan 13, 2023
Can anyone re-upload the January 2023 renders? The mega link was terminated at some point and nobody has reposted them yet

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
Does anyone have the 2022 and 2021 renders?
2022 is all in previous links (some of November may be missing but can be purchased on rush's Gumroad page)
At some point I will tackle reorganizing it by month, the same as ive done for 2023 for ease of people finding what they are missing.

For 2021 we are missing a large number of renders and Rush only has some of it posted to Gumroad.

I will ask him to post what is missing but it is usually a low priority as he is busy with his current Patreon content.

Last edited:

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
Talked with Rush recently, and hopefully all renders and stl for 2020 will be available soon.
After that I'll go for the rest of 2021 that is missing, so I'll have a complete collection.

It would be nice of you guys to stop by his store to grab something, even if just one pack so he will find it worth while to consider posting his old patreon content that can't be found anywhere else. Support the artists so they keep creating. I get that we are not all rich but every little bit counts.

88BooBs88

May 28, 2023
Talked with Rush recently, and hopefully all renders and stl for 2020 will be available soon.
After that I'll go for the rest of 2021 that is missing, so I'll have a complete collection.

It would be nice of you guys to stop by his store to grab something, even if just one pack so he will find it worth while to consider posting his old patreon content that can't be found anywhere else. Support the artists so they keep creating. I get that we are not all rich but every little bit counts.
Okay, give me a week or two and I can get one for sure maybe 2 . Which one(s) are needed?

Wanobii

Jun 2, 2021
i was hoping i could get the renders the very last day of this month too lol, leap day's sure is a birch huh darn that day