Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

Bartholomeus_really

Mar 23, 2024
It would be nice of you guys to stop by his store to grab something, even if just one pack so he will find it worth while to consider posting his old patreon content that can't be found anywhere else. Support the artists so they keep creating. I get that we are not all rich but every little bit counts.
Well, since I'm new here, and I ended up here looking for two Stl files that were not on gumroad, the best way to say thanks , will be if I also add something from myself. i searched the whole topic and the missing folder with renders that you can buy currently on gumroad is Oct 2021, so i hope i am doing it correctly. the link comes directly from me, let me know if it works.

666Xanvier666

Jun 13, 2022
Well, since I'm new here, and I ended up here looking for two Stl files that were not on gumroad, the best way to say thanks , will be if I also add something from myself. i searched the whole topic and the missing folder with renders that you can buy currently on gumroad is Oct 2021, so i hope i am doing it correctly. the link comes directly from me, let me know if it works.
Mega
Thank you for sharing. I appreciate the effort from those that support the artists.