2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Roxas902

May 1, 2018
Not gonna happen...
If you want to ask for cash for your translations, then you should at least do the author of the work you are translating the courtesy of distributing the translation independently of their work.
If you aren't willing to support the author then wtf should we be willing to support you?
You're on f95zone already downloading this shit without paying for it, so stop moralizing. They gave one plug for their Patreon on a good quality manual translation. It's not a sin to ask for donations for that.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys, first of all please support me on patreon if you can, the situation in my country is pretty bad right now so I would appreciate any help. I just have a goal of getting $50 to pay my internet bill and some file hosting subscriptions for my translations. This is a small translation I did while working on other translations, it is a short game but it has some nice scenes, I hope you enjoy it!
Sorry to hear about your country situation, man. I'll swing $10 your way. You live in Ukraine? Also, do you have a Discord where you take suggestions for your next translation? Thanks for this tl, it's really well one.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Noelle Does Her Best but with more standard anime art.
The character's identical, it's just simpler and uglier.

Anyway. Good luck, translator dude!

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
You're on f95zone already downloading this shit without paying for it, so stop moralizing. They gave one plug for their Patreon on a good quality manual translation. It's not a sin to ask for donations for that.
Nope, I'm here for the translator community, and generally pay for my smut.
I don't object to people uploading/distributing content freely, but monetizing it without compensating the creator crosses the line to my mind. If no one pays for this shit, it ceases to exist pretty damned quick.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Nope, I'm here for the translator community, and generally pay for my smut.
I don't object to people uploading/distributing content freely, but monetizing it without compensating the creator crosses the line to my mind. If no one pays for this shit, it ceases to exist pretty damned quick.
I don't think you understand how this site and translations work.

A game must be translated, or a tool that does so is provided with the download, BEFORE it is posted. If no one translates the game, then it doesn't get posted here. If it doesn't get posted here, then many of the people who visit here won't play it. The chance of people contributing to a game they don't know exists, or refusing to play because its in a foreign language, is practically zero. If a translation IS provided, there is a chance that some of those people will contribute to the author.

In other words, translations DO contribute to the creator by creating a chance for compensation. A translator who asks for donations, is therefore perfectly valid.

TL;DR - People MIGHT donate to the creator if they understand the shit they play. Translators make that possible, so stop shitting on their efforts to get donations themselves.

Mar 19, 2018
Not gonna happen...
If you want to ask for cash for your translations, then you should at least do the author of the work you are translating the courtesy of distributing the translation independently of their work.
If you aren't willing to support the author then wtf should we be willing to support you?
i see you've never used f95zone before

geca901

Sep 1, 2019
Uhm yeah... reads and feels like cheap MTL crap - and then begging for money on patreon - no thanks pal, everyone of us is living through hard (MEAT STICK) times right now :/
If you don't want to support it, don't support it, you fucking loser. The only point to your comment was to be an asshole.

Reactions: QuestionTime

geca901

Sep 1, 2019
Not gonna happen...
I'm going to assume you haven't been using this site for very long.

Sep 29, 2022
I figured I'd ask here since I can't find answers anywhere else, but which sites are torrents, and which are direct downloads? I don't have a VPN and have already gotten a warning from my internet provider once. I've heard providers don't usually shut off your internet even after several warnings, but I can't afford to take that chance.

I know MEGA and UploadHaven are both direct downloads, but I don't know if I can trust Anonfiles, GoFile, PixelDrain, or WorkUpload. Are they direct download or torrent? And is there somewhere I can find more info?

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
I figured I'd ask here since I can't find answers anywhere else, but which sites are torrents, and which are direct downloads? I don't have a VPN and have already gotten a warning from my internet provider once. I've heard providers don't usually shut off your internet even after several warnings, but I can't afford to take that chance.

I know MEGA and UploadHaven are both direct downloads, but I don't know if I can trust Anonfiles, GoFile, PixelDrain, or WorkUpload. Are they direct download or torrent? And is there somewhere I can find more info?
everything you mentioned is a direct download, some sketchier than others. i wanna say check file sizes on what gets downloaded, make sure it matches what was advertised. other than that i dunno, this site isn't too big on torrents from what i can gather. sometimes on there by request for the larger files i think. downloading a torrent or clicking on a magnet won't do much without a client though, so dont worry too much. it'll take close to a hundred of them to fill up your 3.5 floppy.

toxiclife

Jan 26, 2020
I don't have a VPN and have already gotten a warning from my internet provider once. I've heard providers don't usually shut off your internet even after several warnings, but I can't afford to take that chance.
I've never gotten warned by my provider before while downloading the stuff from this site :O I didn't even know they warn people.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Game in general made me really sad inside.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tags is missing :loli, exploration,

Game play is only:
short 15 minutes of play.

No repeat events. Where she couldn't put her own brand of justice?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes