2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95mainf.png

Overview:
In a remote corner of a typical sword and sorcery world, an 1X-year-old girl, Ruruka, comes to town on an errand.
But the town is full of erotic dangers...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2022-04-15
Developer: Sukoyaka
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Translator: Xar
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

f95smp1f.png f95smp2f.png f95smp3f.png

Last edited:

xar1

Dec 3, 2019
Hi guys, first of all please support me on patreon if you can, the situation in my country is pretty bad right now so I would appreciate any help. I just have a goal of getting $50 to pay my internet bill and some file hosting subscriptions for my translations. This is a small translation I did while working on other translations, it is a short game but it has some nice scenes, I hope you enjoy it!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...thx for the share....and translation....
Hi guys, first of all please support me on patreon if you can, the situation in my country is pretty bad right now so I would appreciate any help. I just have a goal of getting $50 to pay my internet bill and some file hosting subscriptions for my translations. This is a small translation I did while working on other translations, it is a short game but it has some nice scenes, I hope you enjoy it!
-png.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RurukasErrand-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 19, 2018
while this game's scenes were kinda middling (though very short, so not bad), the actual quality of how the translation was done was honestly really good. a lot of translations tend to have issues where you can tell it's converted from another language, because a lot of how things are said and described is quite stilted--but this translation definitely felt like it was a lot more natural

alas my bank account is in the red, but if it were not, i would definitely donate to the translator's patreon

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
Argentina?

LPyxel

Aug 23, 2018
Uhm yeah... reads and feels like cheap MTL crap - and then begging for money on patreon - no thanks pal, everyone of us is living through hard (MEAT STICK) times right now :/
What's so wrong with that particular piece of text? The only thing that looks a little odd is "meat stick" sure, but even then it's a perfectly valid alternative to "dick" lol Not the first or last time I've seen it being used.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Not gonna happen...
If you want to ask for cash for your translations, then you should at least do the author of the work you are translating the courtesy of distributing the translation independently of their work.
If you aren't willing to support the author then wtf should we be willing to support you?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes