RPGM - Completed - Ruruka´s Errand [v1.0] [Sukoyaka]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rogue21

You can finish this game within 5 minutes. The gallery only has 10 scenes and since there's no plot you just gotta talk to some guys and they'll just have their way with you. No idea why this game is a thing. Play it for 5-10 minutes, collect the scenes then delete it off your PC.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

It's a typical, disposable scene scavenger hunt. There's about 10-12 scenes. The premise is thin, the execution flimsy. A girl goes on a few errands, and then gets fucked by strangers if she strays off the critical path. There is no animation, only a few different pics depicting a few various states the heroine finds herself in during sex. The fan translation is barely better than a MTL. You can get through this in 1 minute if you don't scene hunt, and 15 if you do. On the plus side, the illustrations are nice and it's a completed project.

I don't even think it being a 2 star game is necessarily a bad thing, it's just what it is. There's barely anything going on here, that's all.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

EyezScream

10/10 since its a "short walking RPG"
    art: 10/10
    scenes: 10/10
    Hope to see a longer game from this developer. I can see a lot of potential.
    (Redoing rating cus i just saw that its a "short walking RPG")