• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ [v1.76] [PicoPicoSoft]

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anybody know if this game will get localized and be released uncensored?
Probably never, seeing as the Dev is already focused on their third game and there has been no mention of touching this one from them. Maybe in the future if the circle becomes popular enough someone will want to pick it up to cash in on the circle's fame... but that's not happening any time soon.

• Sad
Reactions: spokkimax

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
I'm playing Chevalier Historie and I have mixed feelings knowing that it's the game the dev left Rune's Pharmacy unfinished to work on...

Neko33421Green

May 7, 2021
It seems like the order of things matter. Also, you might need to have gotten the earrings from Shalban (talk to him after completing the Pork Ginger quest) then talk to him again and he will stroke your ears. Then you can go refuse to work at the brothel. If you did things right, after exiting the brothel she'll think about selling her body to Shalban.

Yes, the whole earring thing wasn't disclosed in the hint, which is a bit annoying.
Thanks! I replayed this game but never managed to get this. Do you know how to get the Boy (from black smith)'s scene by any change?

v1.76 was released ages ago but game dev requested the (then) fan-translator not to translate the update to english because he planned to release an official english version. An official english version of v1.76 never materialised and this update (finally) translates v1.76 to english.
Any update on this? I even send a message to Kagura Games but i'm 100% no real answer.

BTW: Everyone, since you all know the loli = ban. How are people with the ideea of having thoes 2 scenes removed/altered just so we can get this game full/officially relased? (and please don't start with curses when you can alway play this version for thoes 2 loli sex senes)

Also, am I the only one who don't want to freaking see that rabbit headpiece all the time? CGS, and so on...

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Guys where you get Beast vitality?
on hidden shop, iirc there cross statue on right side road to brothel area aka slum area. if you interact with the statue it will open hidden path to witch shop. been long time ago

anyway just found it updates to 1.76 ver.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucifer84

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I finished the game with the 1.76 version. No sure if the game is "incomplete" but it have no usable data for sure what mean the game dev had more plans for it, but for some reason they dropped it. Do anyone know if that guys arguing in the port is some sort of unlockable quest? Seem like nope because I completed the game and there is no scenes for that side of the town. What a shame the devs gave up this game, and made a new one what have way less quality than Rune's Pharmacy.

Neko33421Green

May 7, 2021
uncensored???
Mosaic Censorship. However, her vagina looks uncensored until it's touched. And despite the mosaic censorship, you can still see "clearly". Honestly, it's not as bad as other mosaic censorship that I generally see.

I finished the game with the 1.76 version. No sure if the game is "incomplete" but it have no usable data for sure what mean the game dev had more plans for it, but for some reason they dropped it. Do anyone know if that guys arguing in the port is some sort of unlockable quest? Seem like nope because I completed the game and there is no scenes for that side of the town. What a shame the devs gave up this game, and made a new one what have way less quality than Rune's Pharmacy.
Start a New game (once you beat the game that is) -> Go back to where the 2 guys were.... as in they are not there anymore. In that place, you can buy most of the items like monster drops and gathering. Honestly, this is a feature all games should have (and hopefully not NG+ because so many games are annoying to farm for drops).

Also: the game is incomplete.

If you go into the recollection room, where the endings are, you can clearly tell the dev wanted to add more endings. The game feels like half of the dungeons are there.

Some parts of the game aren't implemented yet
-like the holes that (we assume) Rune needs to be chibi size so she can fit through.
-As you enter the 1st dungeon (left from town), you go in the area to the right (you need to though the underground passage to get there), you will end up in some ruins. Now, I don't remember out of my head the path, however, in one of the openings, you can actually go inside. And there is a locked large door that can't be unlocked since it's not implemented yet.
-And again, there are some other elements that I don't remember (I wrote from memory), like when you go in the slums -> bottom left -> if you look at the top part you can clearly see there is more.

But yes, compared to many similar RPG Maker games that I played from Kagura Games, this game does seem MORE complete and definitely more amazing than the majority of those officially released games.

Speaking of Kagura Games. There is a game called Chevalier Historie.

Chevalier Historie + DLC is made by the same dev as Rune's Pharmacy.....So let me write again, the dev created Chevalier Historie as well as a DLC (The DLC adds POST GAME + new stuff) yet nothing regarding Rune's Pharmacy = Dev most likely stopped bothering with RF.

And honestly, I don't know what to say. You see, I can't imagine anyone approving RF since Loli Rune will trigger all those Woke lunatics. And if RF would be remade like Chevalier Historie, I can't tell if I would still like it or not

OFF topic: For anyone interested in Chevalier Historie. Yes, it's an amazing game. Uncensored if you get the English version. Sadly, you need to love: RAPE (the type where MC is humiliated, used, forced, blackmailed, tortured, toiled and such -> yes sure, she loves once you repeat said events), and not be disgusted because she is covered in semen. I mean, can you imagine? she walks around with her face completely white (covered in semen).

So again, the Game is almost just Rape and more rape + prostitution (+ 1 love sex? IIRC that is). Virgin Run is possible but difficult for a PURE virgin run when any random enemy will grab and use her mouth or similar. Also, the DLC adds a post-game that contains 2 TOO LONG dungeons, almost nothing new. More rape scenes. And like never before: Actual romance with other NPC + epilog endings featuring them).

Also, for whatever reason beyond anyone: She can't be fully nude in public.

Reactions: gervid

GiveMeTheDirt

Jan 30, 2023
Mosaic Censorship. However, her vagina looks uncensored until it's touched. And despite the mosaic censorship, you can still see "clearly". Honestly, it's not as bad as other mosaic censorship that I generally see.

Start a New game (once you beat the game that is) -> Go back to where the 2 guys were.... as in they are not there anymore. In that place, you can buy most of the items like monster drops and gathering. Honestly, this is a feature all games should have (and hopefully not NG+ because so many games are annoying to farm for drops).

Also: the game is incomplete.

If you go into the recollection room, where the endings are, you can clearly tell the dev wanted to add more endings. The game feels like half of the dungeons are there.

Some parts of the game aren't implemented yet
-like the holes that (we assume) Rune needs to be chibi size so she can fit through.
-As you enter the 1st dungeon (left from town), you go in the area to the right (you need to though the underground passage to get there), you will end up in some ruins. Now, I don't remember out of my head the path, however, in one of the openings, you can actually go inside. And there is a locked large door that can't be unlocked since it's not implemented yet.
-And again, there are some other elements that I don't remember (I wrote from memory), like when you go in the slums -> bottom left -> if you look at the top part you can clearly see there is more.

But yes, compared to many similar RPG Maker games that I played from Kagura Games, this game does seem MORE complete and definitely more amazing than the majority of those officially released games.

Speaking of Kagura Games. There is a game called Chevalier Historie.

Chevalier Historie + DLC is made by the same dev as Rune's Pharmacy.....So let me write again, the dev created Chevalier Historie as well as a DLC (The DLC adds POST GAME + new stuff) yet nothing regarding Rune's Pharmacy = Dev most likely stopped bothering with RF.

And honestly, I don't know what to say. You see, I can't imagine anyone approving RF since Loli Rune will trigger all those Woke lunatics. And if RF would be remade like Chevalier Historie, I can't tell if I would still like it or not

OFF topic: For anyone interested in Chevalier Historie. Yes, it's an amazing game. Uncensored if you get the English version. Sadly, you need to love: RAPE (the type where MC is humiliated, used, forced, blackmailed, tortured, toiled and such -> yes sure, she loves once you repeat said events), and not be disgusted because she is covered in semen. I mean, can you imagine? she walks around with her face completely white (covered in semen).

So again, the Game is almost just Rape and more rape + prostitution (+ 1 love sex? IIRC that is). Virgin Run is possible but difficult for a PURE virgin run when any random enemy will grab and use her mouth or similar. Also, the DLC adds a post-game that contains 2 TOO LONG dungeons, almost nothing new. More rape scenes. And like never before: Actual romance with other NPC + epilog endings featuring them).

Also, for whatever reason beyond anyone: She can't be fully nude in public.
Honeslty, ended up cheating just to get a pure ending. but that's just me.

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
Rune's Pharmacy v1.76
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes