2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Diner - Order Food

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 713, in script
    $ hunger
  File "game/script.rpy", line 713, in <module>
    $ hunger
NameError: name 'hunger' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 713, in script
    $ hunger
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 713, in <module>
    $ hunger
NameError: name 'hunger' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
runaway 0.2.1
Fri Mar 13 13:47:33 2020
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/house.rpy", line 359, in script
    $ random=renpy.random.choice(["Claire tries and fails to make " + ingrident,"Rocooco has to reconstruct " + ingridient + " from taste while blindfolded.","On Brad's fermentation show he builds" + ingrident + " for some reason.","Some drunk Canadian guy arrives and bothers all of the cooks.","The Binging Babby teams up with Brad and cooks " + ingrident])
  File "game/house.rpy", line 359, in <module>
    $ random=renpy.random.choice(["Claire tries and fails to make " + ingrident,"Rocooco has to reconstruct " + ingridient + " from taste while blindfolded.","On Brad's fermentation show he builds" + ingrident + " for some reason.","Some drunk Canadian guy arrives and bothers all of the cooks.","The Binging Babby teams up with Brad and cooks " + ingrident])
NameError: name 'ingridient' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "game/house.rpy", line 359, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/house.rpy", line 359, in <module>
NameError: name 'ingridient' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
runaway 0.2.1
Fri Mar 13 14:08:55 2020
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/costume_scenes.rpy", line 422, in script
    if characters[1].corsetdress==0:
  File "game/costume_scenes.rpy", line 422, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GameCharacter' object has no attribute 'corsetdress'

Full traceback:
  File "game/costume_scenes.rpy", line 422, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1807, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\runaway-021-pc\runaway-0.2.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/costume_scenes.rpy", line 422, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GameCharacter' object has no attribute 'corsetdress'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
runaway 0.2.1
Fri Mar 13 15:13:01 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
She would not runaway if Dev Adds Pregnancy ;)
Bound to Mc with that :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm game its ok just ok hmm story no bad but needs rework on navigation etc money making coocking etc girls looks realy Sad.. needs allot of changes (y)

9inchz

Oct 2, 2017
Late one night a vulnerable young girl knocks on your door. She's run away from her boyfriend, she's run away from college, she's run away from her old life, and now she's fallen into your lap. What you do with...
"911 there is a girl knocking my door who might be a thief in a big gang planing to steal my goods..."

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
How TF am i supposed to close the damn interaction box with the girl after doing something with her. Chat with her BOOM now you are stuck with the damn box.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the sandbox is boring and non-intuitive.
sometimes theres no return button, so Im stuck doing the same commands until next time-turn.
theres no story, that I know of, and I just happens to get to places without knowing why. so its sandbox but in the same time I dont have control of it. the idea is good but the execution is bad. this need a remake.

lookings at the cg's theres a lot, meaning theres stuff to do in the game, but without a clue how to get there, its pointless.

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
the sandbox is boring and non-intuitive.
sometimes theres no return button, so Im stuck doing the same commands until next time-turn.
theres no story, that I know of, and I just happens to get to places without knowing why. so its sandbox but in the same time I dont have control of it. the idea is good but the execution is bad. this need a remake.

lookings at the cg's theres a lot, meaning theres stuff to do in the game, but without a clue how to get there, its pointless.
I think this game is not for u. Try VNs

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes