• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes
May 23, 2017
The reason you get a crash when trying to grope her is because the image the code is referencing doesn't exist. There aren't any images at all in the game's files for the groping content. The dev coded these choices to be available in-game though, despite the obvious crash it would cause.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Beginning, just read and click, then later everywhere click click click click read click click click, hate free roam games, can we please have a tag for it

Reactions: MTZ32

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
how do you lower her boredom ?
There's way too much eating, bathing, watching t.v., cooking, etc... and not enough sex to make up for the effort.
You could do a...
characters[1].boredom = 0 but the time changes and it does a += add on all the hunger, boredom, hygene, etc... and the whole loop starts over too many times a day.
I modified my script file to stop all that mess.

It needs more girls and cut out all the daily routines.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i thought this game was really good ,, altho the fonts are a little big , but not really a complaint ... lol .... good job (y) (y) (y)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Considering how bad the other games were, this wasn't horrible... I got through most of the content before I figured there was a bug in the progression. I found the obvious misspellings and missing images, but just ignored them and was able to continue. The part that I got stuck on was when the girl takes you to bed, if you've been super nice and she initiates it (romance > 5). There's a flag that should be set, but it gets skipped if she goes to bed with you. You'll need to set "characters[1].level=1" in the console if you want to fix it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the idea of this but like others have said I find the idea of clicking around tedious her stats are a bit annoying as well especially the boredom stat.

Reactions: Trojaner

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
so... After interacting with the girl, how do you stop interacting? When first clicking, theres an "Go back" button, but after doing anying it disapears.

Nevermind, the whole game is a mess. Honestly I dont mind the stats in a game like this, I just want them to actually work. Honestly, the game is hardly playable. Stats do nothing, even the ones that work, you can raise her levels through the broken interactions anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: oysterkeeper

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The faces this girl makes. Am I supposed to be aroused or concerned that she's having a stroke?
I thought that when she was hunched over a bit as well thinking what's going on here :ROFLMAO: but I think it's meant to be showing boredom.

Reactions: oysterkeeper
Jan 2, 2018
This game has a good concept, but it lacks polish, and needs time to fix the bugs and add more scenes. I'll check up on this game in a couple months to see where it's at.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
based on the screenshots of the OP i just confirmed that for someone reason people like the smile of the Joker...when someone smiles like that i've a bad feeling...like i'm about to get murdered or something XD

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Sorry I dont mean to be an asshole but nope nope all kinds of nope I'm not going through this devs shit a second time daddies goodnight kiss was one to many times. That being said for those who like it good luck and happy fapping

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes