RPGM ルナ~NTRダンジョン借金返済暮らし~ Apple soft (RJ01131344)

Kirayuki61

Jan 6, 2018
Can someone upload version 1.2 please. Because the download of the banchi site are capped at 100 kb. this means 3 hours of download instead of a few minutes.

Thanks in Advance
p1:
p2:

Password:hentaibanchi.com

Reactions: Eradawn

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
p1:
p2:

Password:hentaibanchi.com
Dear Sir or Madam,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Well that esqualated quickly. But thank you for your help and upload of the new version. :)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Dear Sir or Madam,

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Well that esqualated quickly. But thank you for your help and upload of the new version. :)
new version says 1.03 has already been uploaded

The gofile links are obtained by selecting mirror/adds and the password is the same

Reactions: Eradawn

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Here's a MTL I did with some manual edits of names and some of the dialogue mainly in the intro. Some of the menu and SNS system are apart of the json files so they are unedited.

As always backup your data files just in case there's any game breaking bugs. I haven't encountered any from the translation, there seems to be a bug that was in the original version where if an enemy cast the erotic state on you, the game can't remove it and crashes. That is still in this version as well so you can either use cheat engine to get around it or wait til the developer puts out an update. Either way this translation should work for that as well.
don't use this one everyone. use the other one above. just in case for newcomers.