RPGM ルナ~NTRダンジョン借金返済暮らし~ Apple soft (RJ01131344)

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Here's a MTL I did with some manual edits of names and some of the dialogue mainly in the intro. Some of the menu and SNS system are apart of the json files so they are unedited.

As always backup your data files just in case there's any game breaking bugs. I haven't encountered any from the translation, there seems to be a bug that was in the original version where if an enemy cast the erotic state on you, the game can't remove it and crashes. That is still in this version as well so you can either use cheat engine to get around it or wait til the developer puts out an update. Either way this translation should work for that as well.

Reactions: tweak980

hakkapeliitta420

Dec 27, 2019
Here's a MTL I did with some manual edits of names and some of the dialogue mainly in the intro. Some of the menu and SNS system are apart of the json files so they are unedited.

As always backup your data files just in case there's any game breaking bugs. I haven't encountered any from the translation, there seems to be a bug that was in the original version where if an enemy cast the erotic state on you, the game can't remove it and crashes. That is still in this version as well so you can either use cheat engine to get around it or wait til the developer puts out an update. Either way this translation should work for that as well.
I got an error on game launch after overwriting the data folder with this. Here's the error message:
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/Window3.png
I took a look and the error file is an .rpgmvp file instead of a .png. I'm pretty clueless about MTL applying so I dunno if I just extracted it wrong.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
I got an error on game launch after overwriting the data folder with this. Here's the error message:
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/Window3.png
I took a look and the error file is an .rpgmvp file instead of a .png. I'm pretty clueless about MTL applying so I dunno if I just extracted it wrong.
Just tried to recreate it by installing on a clean version of the game and had no issue. Instead of overwriting the original folder, try moving it to a different folder and put my translated data folder in it's place. If that doesn't work, it's possible we have two different versions of the game as I downloaded mine from a different site. In that case, wait for Gameil to translate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakkapeliitta420

hakkapeliitta420

Dec 27, 2019
Just tried to recreate it by installing on a clean version of the game and had no issue. Instead of overwriting the original folder, try moving it to a different folder and put my translated data folder in it's place. If that doesn't work, it's possible we have two different versions of the game as I downloaded mine from a different site. In that case, wait for Gameil to translate it.
Oh yeah, I got mine from DLsite so it was the newest version 1.01. Didn't even think that could break it. Thanks.