5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
"playing" episode 1 I'm getting a bit bored of finding the different sex scenes and after one has been found the game ends...
I like the art tho' but as far as a visual novel go I'll pass on this.
Also the shaky camera didn't help :(
What is the purpose of this game, I noticed that letters are highlighted in yellow, do we need to spell a word to unlock something?

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
The title says 1-4 but only come the epi 4 for me. Where is the others chapters? Or change that.

Edit: Now i see the others chapters to download in spoiler. TY

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
mashed every key on the keyboard and mouse, mouse wheel click is the only thing that opens the menu for me.

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Any way to avoid fucking with that cow? (by cow i mean that disgusting animal from ep3)

Cute creatures like main heroine deserves a more gentle attitude. IMO.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
has not a good first impression. did skip the stuff some minuetes and the game acts like kinetic novel. :test3:

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
hilarious. needs more degradation. choices maybe. this ends after the pilot chick fucks the bodyguard? because it goes black screen so it must. yeah this is a real loose odd story needs alot of work. Awesome art, lewdness factor is cute.

onkeh

Jul 5, 2018
Apparently episode 5 is out according to the guy's Patreon. Anyone have a download link?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Art style looks like Vicky Redd from Redd ... a long lost web comic. Does anyone know if there is a connection? If I recall correctly the artist was Jack Caylis... I think

Darksong426

Sep 5, 2017
Pretty sure it's the same guy, also did the Chimneyspeak comic and the game Miskatronic (a Cthulu themed click and point adventure).

Lordneah

Feb 28, 2018
Artist is very likely Jack Cayless if I am not mistaken or someone using his art style. Related comics of his for refrence, Chimney sweep, Redd, and games he is working on, the miskatonic and well as bella the barmaid.

kaizerlith

Jul 22, 2017
I feel I have seen this artist's work before. I believe he made some old Victorian England comics.

Edit:Woops should have read one post more where others think the same my bad.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Playing ep 1:
Ok the art is cool, but no way to save and have to run through entire thing again and again?
Nope not for me.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes