5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cpink patreon banner 3.png

Overview:
Run Construct Doting is an episodic sci-fi visual novel starring Naine Fomm, a rookie courier ship pilot, and IO, the ship's Artificial Emotions system.

Set in a lore-filled and unique galaxy in which humans were the sole colonists of the Empty Galaxy, Run Construct Doting is part "Wikipedia binge" and part erotic comedy, with branching dialogue paths and multiple endings in each episode.
Thread Updated: 07/09/2018
Developer: Rapscallion -
Censored: No
Version: Ep 1-5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Ep 1-2-3-4

ship_cockpit_front8.png blowjob_bathroom1.png glax_sensut.png naine_sex_ship1.png naine_massage_sitting2.png cpink_burgers1.png changing_roombg7.png cpink_slime_girl_2.png naine_massage7.png

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
Great little 'game', the art is great, and the characters are funny - the skip(CTRL) is a little funky, but it doesn't really matter as 3 and 4 doesn't have any choices.

the 'Coffee stain'? aesthetic is a weird choice, but not noticeable enough to really matter - looking forward to MOAR

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Great art, cartoonish is fine. However, it's not really a game, it's an animated comic where you get to watch what happens. Honestly would have been better if done as a video... you'd get about as much participation and choices.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Oops, started with ep.4.
Shame it's not a game, found myself getting a bit bored by it.
Love the art, but hate the scenes with rediculous penis bulging(sp.).

Girl is all like -"mmmm I have no ribcage!"
To it's defence, maybe she doesn't have a ribcage ;)

Still checking out the other episodes because of the cute art though. <3

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm kinda interested in the story as well.

Edit2: Bulging in ep2-3 is fine, the one in ep 4 is the kind I hate, just pointing out.
It just looks like the artist was lazy when it's basically his penis but with her skin color.
I still like it in general, kinda wish he/she had used renpy though.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oops, started with ep.4.
Shame it's not a game, found myself getting a bit bored by it.
Love the art, but hate the scenes with rediculous penis bulging(sp.).

Girl is all like -"mmmm I have no ribcage!"
To it's defence, maybe she doesn't have a ribcage ;)

Still checking out the other episodes because of the cute art though. <3
She's part of an alien species with very stretchy skins and organs. It's in the dialogue.

I started with ep 4 too and I thought it was the beginning so I was getting excited about Vee and Princess Horseweiner but no. That's the end for now.

I don't mind that it's only reading and no choices or whatever but I was expecting some kind of gameplay I must admit.

Reactions: nekobasu

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
man, i love these games. (games? visual novel series? who knows) each character is unique, and Naine has a perfect balance of cuteness and sexiness that makes me wonder how this series wasn't on here sooner. the coffee stain aesthetic over a lot of the images is a little bit distracting, but it's something i can look past. can't wait for more.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This is an interesting little game- Naine is adorable and IO is a great character too.
How exactly do you save any of your progress in this "game" or can you?

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
How exactly do you save any of your progress in this "game" or can you?
You open the menu by clicking the middle mouse button ie. wheel, that's where you do the save/load and general menu stuffs, for EP 1 and 2 there is no load button on the splashscreen, 3 and 4 allows load from start menu.

That aside, I like the aesthetic of the game, spilled coffee layer is eh, dialogue is amusing and feels pretty natural, characters are damn cute, especially Naine.

My only gripes are; transitions are slow as heck and there is not enough Naine-on-herm action(on ep 3-4) I, weirdly enough, felt miffed alongside Naine on that bit, was totally hoping for it.

Reactions: Safetydummy
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes