• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
While it looks good, and hypnosis is up to my taste, is it good gameplay wise? Is it just event collection or it is something else?
I'm not sure at all since i've never played this game but if it's like the other games this dev made, it will be event collection

thispls13

Jan 23, 2021
so what's the level of ai in this translation?
and is there a manual one being worked on or is this it pretty much?
thanks for the upload either way

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Oh hey a StudioNAZE game. I was just wondering when we'd see something else from them recently.

Nolacsar

Mar 30, 2022
Unlike the preview images, the game doesn't have mosaic censors, please fix the description in the title post, it's only black bar censors which is the best you can get with it still being censored

Reactions: Sacerih

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RuminaAndTheHypnosisCult-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Observer702

Jan 26, 2024
Got the ticket for the orientation but it won't let me enter the new church? Doesn't seem like I missed anything else either.

There's that back alleyway by the church but I can't go thwre either because she's "conflicted because of her faith."

Did I miss something or did I encounter a glitch?

Observer702

Jan 26, 2024
Got the ticket for the orientation but it won't let me enter the new church? Doesn't seem like I missed anything else either.

There's that back alleyway by the church but I can't go thwre either because she's "conflicted because of her faith."

Did I miss something or did I encounter a glitch?
Sighhhhh... NVM...

Turns out the "skill tree" is actually a progress progression thing, I wanted to save up for the first lv 3 thing first, but apparently wanting big boob asap is a crime

Why bother making it a SP system if you need to get the abilities for plot progression anyways? That pisses me off more than if it wasn't there at all

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes