RPGM - Completed - Rumina and the Hypnosis Cult [Final] [StudioNAZE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Not an actual game - just walk around the town and progress the story to see scenes. Could have been a visual novel. The hypnosis has a little nuance but it still feels bottom of the barrel because the story beats are so predictable.

Even the cg room isn't constructed smoothly - you still have to manually play the scenario rather then the scene immediately playing and to my knowledge, there is no way to back out of a scene and have to hard reset. Can't believe a game can suck even at the cg room where everything that could be annoying is removed.

Downloading the game and a full save to fap to the cg room for the art is all up to you.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

This was a good game, takes about 2h hour to complete, but it could take more if you decide to dig deeper into the dialogues.

I find only 2 slight problems with this game: first, the diversity of cast is quite poor, and second, your choices don't really have any impact as there are only 2 endings, and no H interaction apart from it.

However, the story is good in my opinion, and the idea to have you manually look for the next interactions to make the story progress is good.

The art is not incredible, but it's still good.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

maquim01

The premise of the game is quite correct. You try to find your friend who is hypnotized, without realizing that you are too. The game is a big one, look for the little red cards on top of people and watch the H scenes. Or you can also think about going to point A and then to point B and continue the route. The scenes are good, and so is the variety of situations. The game is funny sometimes. The biggest problem is that you have no choice, so even if you don't like the pregnant or anal situation, you will be forced to watch all the scenes, in order to finish the game...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Athia

The best thing this game has done, that no other game does for whatever reason and i would give it 5 star instantly because of it if i was partial : 5% sound volume. Thank god. My ears do not instantly explode whenever i open the game and when i wanna change it.

The game itself is pretty simple. I realy liked the premise of the girl that want to save her friend from hypnotism but do not realize she herself is hypnotized. The art is pretty good too, and the game isn't too long. The situations are funny thanks to the setup that can realy lead to some wacky things, like the MC losing her virginity but not knowing it !

Although, the "sandbox" tag is misplaced here. You don't realy chose what to do, you just navigate where you have to go, and although you can talk to some NPCs outside of the main story that have some interactions, it's not like you have agency over what you wanna do. The game also does a huge 180 on the MC's morale at some point, to which i'm not much of a fan.

Overall : Had a very good time, i didn't paid too much attention to the story so i can't comment on it, but a fun and sexy game !
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Darkrus

Play hour: 1-3 hours depend you read dialogue or not. (I used 2 hours)

H content
    1. There is a variety of h scene including anal, orgy etc. There is also variety of position.
    2. Its not animated like l2d, but the basic animating is a yes. (changing image in a scene)
    3. Its has no flexibility like change clothes for a same scene.
    4. Fetish like anal expansion and enlarged nipple cannot be off. (You can avoid by avoid go "climax" route, but not worth)
    5. There is a pregnant scene, but only 1.
    6. No Ntr.
    7. No Bestiality, but 1 tentacle scene (no penetration).
    8. Has Ugly Bastard.
    9. Virgin route is impossible.
    10. I not sure about corruption progression, I don't play much hypnotism, I feel is okay progression, since you don't sudden want sex.

Story
    1. Not good, there is plot holes everywhere.

Gameplay
    1. Find NPC to progress story, linear route so you won't missed all h scene.
    2. Why is even skill point system if you gonna force getting any requirement skill anyway.
    3. The fortune teller only appear sometimes, and sometimes I need it she missing, so is bad navigation too. (I forgot to say, the npc tell you where to go next)
    4. The game easier to get lost on objective, sometimes objective marker not there, so may need to talk specific npc to trigger event.

Gallery
    The gallery show the whole game scene instead of enter to Hscene directly, so it is annoying to get into it.

So far overall I enjoy the game, it is fine to just grab full save if you don't like reading the dialogue.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Foothida

very nice game i really enjoyed playing wish it was longer too.Also im glad that there was a yuri scene too we need more games with exhibitionism and yuri endings too i give this one 4/5 since i kinda wanted to see more than 2 endings it had to offer but they were both happy endings i guess.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

kidlat020

to put it simple, it's just a fetch quest.

oh luna is missing, maybe she's in A
    goes to A -> h-scene
    oh wait, maybe she's in B
    goes to B -> hscene
    oh wait, she's actually in C
    goes to C -> h-scene

yeah, there's really no story to speak of and no gameplay to speak of either.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

shinytoast

This game is the same stuff that you'd expect from this studio. Good CGs in both quality and quantity, a moderately good setting, and a linear plot with only one real choice.

Compared to their other games, I think this one is slightly worse than Contract Guild and Hypnosis City, but better than their other ones. A lot of the scenes from Hypnosis City are here as well, and the corruption seems a bit more rushed than their other games. There's also some weird leftover stuff like stat popups that aren't visible unlike their previous games.

It's a shame that this dev is such a major fan of linear games, since the execution on scenes and making random mobs in the world react to changes is great.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

nstar2014

Overall 3.5/5. If you played a StudioNAZE game before, you know what to expect: hypnosis game with amazing art and Hscenes, but completely linear with very little story. Treat this game as a walking gallery unlocker and you will have a great time.
    • Story: Nearly non-existent. Rival church uses hypnosis to have seggs. They gets seggs. Lumina gets seggs. Everyone gets seggs.
    • Gameplay: Like previous StudioNAZE games, you are allowed to free-roam but ultimately you have to go through every event to progress the story. The developer introduced a lot of new UI changes, but ultimately I found them distracting. The "+1 sexual pleasure" flavor text is not trackable on any of the menu tabs. Left side of the screen displays Lumina's naked boobs and stomach, but it gets old to look at after 2 minutes of playing since you already have Lumina's standing picture on the right side of the screen. After accumulating "lewd points" you can pick a new lewd ability, but this is just another illusion of choice, because you have to unlock every ability to progress.
    • Fappable: You can get one good fap. More if you take your time because the art is really good. It's been awhile since I've played their past games, but this was an exceptionally fast corruption. Could potentially be a turn-off with how fast it is.