victor133x

May 20, 2020
I'm glad compared to Professional School that there is actually a way to get to the end without relying too much on RNG. Sense all three girls actually all have roles.

The leader of the group does the most damage but she can only hit single target meaning that the farther you go, it becomes impossible for her to break away from the enemy. She needs back-up from the other two. She also needs some luck and be able to guard the enemy to charge her weapon. If the charge fills up, the multiplier for her damage is higher allowing you to actually one-shot a lot of the later bosses due to the *10 multiplier (but the exchange is literally get luck.) Redhead has a high block rate and true damage (consistent overall without a multiplier required). Blonde girl as stated above is the support girl with her main job is getting rid of the threats and setting up the energy machines (they all can, but because blondie can finish off the enemies around her so she won't get interrupted when providing healing.

This is where the lag is so prominent. I have accidentally cancelled out an entire turn because I'm trying to get to the last girl, go back and then it freezes multiple times before it moves.

I also loathe how you can't save inside the battle rooms and only outside. The game tells you that you'll have to start all over again. The back door allows you to open the door to that room, leave and save, but of course you have to do the entire boss fight (or battle) all over again. Its just padding.
I've actually played the game a lot and I've found that using the "Struggle" option when being fucked is almost entirely impossible to use in most scenarios. When all 3 girls are downed, its usually gameover from that point on.

The game is a total breeze when you figure out how to use legendary weapons(Yellow) properly. If you just grind low level bosses a couple times until you get legendary weapons, the game is really easy then. Also there are multiple legendary variants for each girl, so if one isn't super great, you can always grind until you get another one. Also the Energy potion and Emergency kit are extremely useful as well.

I agree with your comment about Professional School being more RNG based, It was definitely more difficult and I just had to get lucky to progress some times. Game was fun, but I've enjoyed Ruled by Rule a lot more.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I've actually played the game a lot and I've found that using the "Struggle" option when being fucked is almost entirely impossible to use in most scenarios. When all 3 girls are downed, its usually gameover from that point on.

The game is a total breeze when you figure out how to use legendary weapons(Yellow) properly. If you just grind low level bosses a couple times until you get legendary weapons, the game is really easy then. Also there are multiple legendary variants for each girl, so if one isn't super great, you can always grind until you get another one. Also the Energy potion and Emergency kit are extremely useful as well.

I agree with your comment about Professional School being more RNG based, It was definitely more difficult and I just had to get lucky to progress some times. Game was fun, but I've enjoyed Ruled by Rule a lot more.
What is eben the point of beating the enemies? Is there more stuff to see?

FemboyGucio

Aug 20, 2021
What is eben the point of beating the enemies? Is there more stuff to see?
There is plot buuuuuuuuut it's literally 3 minute long to read through it.
At the end you get to keep all your items and are told that there's nothing more to see but you can keep playing.

Reactions: XCelesX

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Technically speaking, once you're in debt, good luck getting out of it because losing once has a huge domino effect especially when the point of VP is to add more status elements and debuffs to the girls or prevent them from doing things in a normal fight resulting in them losing immediately.

The same guy who gives you the list can also refresh the state of the girls (but you still lose the items if you lose once LOL)

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Greetings,

sure thing. Now, let's see if this works... ...ok, looks good.

zip file contains:
-) js/plugins/RBR_Const.js: Handles a lot of game variables and arrays, I changed the list of boss skills there, among other things.
-) js/plugins/RBR_LogicManager.js: As the name implies, holds much of the combat logic specific to the game
-) data/locale_en.json: Holds the english strings. I played around with adding new boss skills, but didn't finish it, so not entirely needed, but just in case
-) data/Skills.json: Holds data for the skills. Prominently, I changed the mp-cost of various skills here.
-) data/States.json: Holds information about various states, I changed the duration of some boss debuffs here.

The changes in the .js files are commented with the prefix //AG.

Some changes I failed to mention earlier:
-) Allowed various boss attack debuffs (pain, paralyze, dizziness) to last a turn longer
-) Healing skills (drone, energy drink) now cost 10 energy
-) When trying to fight your way out of slave state (by talking to citizens), on the first turn, only one minion per character is spawned. Otherwise, it would be mathemically impossible to win, since you never have enough energy to even deal with the minions first. I reasoned it's kind of a surprise attack on the part of the player party, so yeah.

I have to say I never tested these changes with additional rules in effect, because I never actually got to that point. I didn't see any issue in the code, but there might be some unexpected behavior. Do let me know, if you find any problems.
Also, the changes are mostly there to make playing with a fully equipped party a bit more challenging and strategic. Without equipment, some of the changes might make things more difficult. Though, you could always grind the easier enemies for some equipment anyway.

To install my changes, simply replace the files in their folders. I recommend backing up the original versions first, of course.

Feedback or ideas welcome :)

Interesting idea. I might look into it.

Regards, s3ngine
Is this the patch they Say!????????

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
What i did on my joiplay editing plugins was sucess but after go outside scene it need -shoralighting- plugins again, i think joiplay need to have ignore(bypass) error message like maldives and just play the game even with no plugins as long as it do no not Force close game it's still better than extreme lag, this edit run fast on my potato (2017 vivo phone y53) and (no extreme lag) after disable and enable the plugins but still it need plugins there after.

Ruled by rule [v1.05]

Cause of extreme lag was

Rbr core plugins
Shoralighting plugins
Mog _pixifilters plugins
Aries001_imagescreeneffect plugins

Cause of game force close was

----core---- plugins
----mech---- plugins
----ui---- plugins
----adjust---- plugins
Yep_regionrestriction (force close game/restrict from play) plugins

Image/screenshot look from bottom v to top ^

View attachment 2861329 View attachment 2861330 View attachment 2861331 View attachment 2861332 View attachment 2861333 View attachment 2861334 View attachment 2861335 View attachment 2861336 View attachment 2861337 View attachment 2861338 View attachment 2861339 View attachment 2861340 View attachment 2861341 View attachment 2861342
.... Uh??

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
What i did on my joiplay editing plugins was sucess but after go outside scene it need -shoralighting- plugins again, i think joiplay need to have ignore(bypass) error message like maldives and just play the game even with no plugins as long as it do no not Force close game it's still better than extreme lag, this edit run fast on my potato (2017 vivo phone y53) and (no extreme lag) after disable and enable the plugins but still it need plugins there after.

Ruled by rule [v1.05]

Cause of extreme lag was

Rbr core plugins
Shoralighting plugins
Mog _pixifilters plugins
Aries001_imagescreeneffect plugins

Cause of game force close was

----core---- plugins
----mech---- plugins
----ui---- plugins
----adjust---- plugins
Yep_regionrestriction (force close game/restrict from play) plugins

Image/screenshot look from bottom v to top ^

View attachment 2861329 View attachment 2861330 View attachment 2861331 View attachment 2861332 View attachment 2861333 View attachment 2861334 View attachment 2861335 View attachment 2861336 View attachment 2861337 View attachment 2861338 View attachment 2861339 View attachment 2861340 View attachment 2861341 View attachment 2861342
Yeah uhhhhhhh.... No.

Shotafan666

Nov 27, 2022
for android emulator users. I changed the settings. I disabled webGL then switched to canvas mode. As a result the game can be played... even though it's not smooth...

I hope this helps..(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666
Feb 9, 2021
i was play this game, but unfortunately my PC always force closed in every battle scene, neither in android ver (from android adult dot com). i wish i can do something in android ver because this game is too lovable to miss

Ganzel

Jun 14, 2018
I solved problem with low FPS, just download new version of nwjs files here
And just replace files in game folder with new, and rename nw.exe in Game.exe, after you delete old Game.exe
I have 10 years old potato laptop with 6 ram and from 20FPS it jumped to 45FPS.

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes