VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
A new short update is out while the dev is getting the game ready to join the capitalistic fray on Steam :ROFLMAO:
I'm sharing this in the hope that more of you will learn about its future Steam debut.

Small but interesting update 1.6.5

1_6_5.jpg

Good afternoon everyone and happy holidays!
Now I am currently simultaneously working on the Steam version of the game in parallel with the preparation of a new large chapter. Those who have not yet added to the desired - urgently add. :) Those who have added - recommend the game to friends and acquaintances. ;)
In the meantime, so that you are not bored, I'm posting a small update. It includes one day Sunday) from the protagonist's life and logically completes the third week of the adventure.
The first three weeks had to be fully completed to give the game to the editors and translators for review.
Since the update is not very big, let its number be 1.6.5.
Thus, the next big chapter will be numbered 1.7.0 and will start on Monday of the fourth week.
And in this part you will find out what Daria wanted from Artem, whether he was able to help her and how this week ended for him.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe you'll reconsider it if I tell you there's finally content with a certain someone :Kappa:
I might have, if the last time I got to play wasn't so long ago I would still remember who didn't have any content so far, based on a cryptic remark. Alas, that's not the case. Nonetheless, I mean it - if I have to wait forever for updates either way, they might as well be a proper sized one. I don't do single-bite breakfasts.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I might have, if the last time I got to play wasn't so long ago I would still remember who didn't have any content so far, based on a cryptic remark. Alas, that's not the case. Nonetheless, I mean it - if I have to wait forever for updates either way, they might as well be a proper sized one. I don't do single-bite breakfasts.
If you have a look at the poll at the top of this page you may take the hint of who I was referring to.
But fair enough, I understand wanting to skip an update to have more content to play in one go since I do it all the time with many games.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks but I'm really tired of many-month waits for 5 min updates. Guess I'll wait for 1.7.0 then...

The only one I've seen work on a steady update so far is L7team, which is updated almost every two months with enough content to be enjoyable, and very few other developers do this

• Sad
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
The only one I've seen work on a steady update so far is L7team, which is updated almost every two months with enough content to be enjoyable, and very few other developers do this
"Journey Into Sissyhood" regularly updates something like every two weeks or less, which is amazing - unfortunately, the updates are obviously MINOR. Still, though, damn... update every other week! So with that in mind, whenever I see an "each quarter or less" game with a modest update, I just go "!@#$$#%&%...!"

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
NLT too. Updates twice a month for several years already. They just take short breakes before publishing a new game having completed an old one

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
NLT too. Updates twice a month for several years already. They just take short breakes before publishing a new game having completed an old one

Many developers don't realize that steady updates, are one of the most important ways to attract customers, some visual novels are great, but not updating them once a year or half a year takes away the incentive to patronize them

Reactions: astabro

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
A new short update is out while the dev is getting the game ready to join the capitalistic fray on Steam :ROFLMAO:
I'm sharing this in the hope that more of you will learn about its future Steam debut.

Small but interesting update 1.6.5

View attachment 3597276

Good afternoon everyone and happy holidays!
Now I am currently simultaneously working on the Steam version of the game in parallel with the preparation of a new large chapter. Those who have not yet added to the desired - urgently add. :) Those who have added - recommend the game to friends and acquaintances. ;)
In the meantime, so that you are not bored, I'm posting a small update. It includes one day Sunday) from the protagonist's life and logically completes the third week of the adventure.
The first three weeks had to be fully completed to give the game to the editors and translators for review.
Since the update is not very big, let its number be 1.6.5.
Thus, the next big chapter will be numbered 1.7.0 and will start on Monday of the fourth week.
And in this part you will find out what Daria wanted from Artem, whether he was able to help her and how this week ended for him.
Have a great weekend everyone!
where can I download it?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
where can I download it?
You have to be a subscriber at or or you can wait a bit longer and buy it from when the dev releases it there.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RSSURetroStyleSovietUndiesCase1IthacaProject-1.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: fersden

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
I would rather drink cyanide then help Daria in that bloody mini game. Id rather drink cyanide then look at Daria. So yeah after the forced shower interaction with Daria, I be passing on this game. Railroaded to even touch that psychotic mess is a hard no.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes