VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for mini Wiki man, but i think there is little mistake. There wrote Katya Sinitsyna, but right her name is Katya Lisitsina. And i think in the next update (when game will be bigger), someone will write page on Wandom, like was write page LoP game.
Cool
PD: fixed

Reactions: _Gaalec_

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Update wiki fixed
Thanks

Hopefully, this can get added to the OP. All games with a large cast should have a roster of characters in the OP. When games take 3-6 months (sometimes longer) for an update, how else are we supposed to remember everyone?

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
It's wonderful to see that the Steam page of the game is already up: (y)
Yes. I just today got approval from Steam to release my game.
So feel free to go to the Steam page:

and add the game to "Wishlist"!
The more Wishlists I gather, the more Steam'ulated I'll be to keep working on the game and the sooner new chapters will be released!
Thank you all for your support!

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Yes. I just today got approval from Steam to release my game.
So feel free to go to the Steam page:

and add the game to "Wishlist"!
The more Wishlists I gather, the more Steam'ulated I'll be to keep working on the game and the sooner new chapters will be released!
Thank you all for your support!
Blocked in my country , sorry.

IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
Is there any chance getting the list(only names would suffice) of songs in the soundtrack? i'm genuinely enjoying some that i recognize, but some are like "where the fuck i heard that uhhh!"
oh, and more sektor gaza, please!:D the "tuman" playing during the misty dream was such an enjoyable scene.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
How many hours of content in this game
Yeah, I'm interested in that question too. How much time do you guys take to get through the game now?
Not those people who "click-click-fap-fap" :) , but those who really get into the events going on.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Yeah, I'm interested in that question too. How much time do you guys take to get through the game now?
Not those people who "click-click-fap-fap" :) , but those who really get into the events going on.

I need about two to three hours to finish this game. I want to know when the new version will be released?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
...or maybe, you know, I just paid a bit of attention to the story and surroundings instead of trying to win at speedrunning life.
I don't speedrun any adult game I play, believe me. I've replayed this game 6 or 7 times from the beginning already, so it's only normal that I don't spend as much time admiring the renders or taking in the information that I already know almost by heart.
If I played the game from the beginning for the first time, it would definitely take me twice as long, probably between 8-10 hours.
Anyway, several days playing several hours at a time seems excessive to me. There's not THAT much content. You do take your time :Kappa:

Reactions: pilapila3
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes