VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
when you get done with olga you go to lisa and what then? ive moved the hand up and down so what do you do then? thanks for any help heres my save

Last edited:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Now I'm kinda wondering what posters we'd see on the walls of Guzel's room, if we ever got to visit it. "Dersu Uzala", anyone...? :)

PS. Oksana is seriously pissed at being just called the nameless "train conductor" in the poll... And as you may have heard, "hell hath no fury..."

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
The bad guy seems already known : The professor in the train (when the story begins) and glimpsed again in the house of Gerasin.
Other hints ?
I think I saw him in one of the scenes reading newspapers in the background as well. I can't remember where, though. I'd probably have to replay half the game to find it now lol.
But, I don't think he's necessarily a "bad" guy. He's probably more important, but MC is likely being watched by several characters.

The game might not even have a bad guy. It's not extremely serious :p

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
1980s USSR? Shouldn't these women have been worrying about saving for winter coats and getting to the bread and cooking oil lines early so they can get back home by noon instead of buying lingerie, makeup, and getting their hair done?

Reactions: WideRange72

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
1980s USSR? Shouldn't these women have been worrying about saving for winter coats and getting to the bread and cooking oil lines early so they can get back home by noon instead of buying lingerie, makeup, and getting their hair done?
What are you talking about? What are the lines for bread and oil? Who put this nonsense into your head?

Reactions: Beduin123

IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
duh, its a work of fiction, an idealised wiew of the time from certain perspective. why do you think nobody swears in this game? factory maintenance worker, woken up by nerdy student boy, during hangover? yeah, right

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
duh, its a work of fiction, an idealised wiew of the time from certain perspective. why do you think nobody swears in this game? factory maintenance worker, woken up by nerdy student boy, during hangover? yeah, right
No swearwords and the nerd waking up the janitor caught your attention. The fact that the nerdy soviet boy fucks every bombshell in town wasn't worth mentioning, though :KEK:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes