• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Did the creator of this game also create other games or is he currently working on another title?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Did the creator of this game also create other games or is he currently working on another title?
He is currently working on another title, introduced quite a few characters on his blog already, the trial version will soon be on dlsite.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
The dev released the alpha trial version of his new game, Princess Charm. You can find it on his Cien

Reactions: Oibò

sluggyz

Jul 20, 2017
The dev released the alpha trial version of his new game, Princess Charm. You can find it on his Cien
Does the downloaded game work for you? After killing the demon the game crashes saying that a certain audio file can't be loaded, I've tried downloading/extracting it with WinRaR the default and japanese way, and used a local emulator as well but can't get it to run properly.

BurningBreeze

Aug 6, 2018
Does the downloaded game work for you? After killing the demon the game crashes saying that a certain audio file can't be loaded, I've tried downloading/extracting it with WinRaR the default and japanese way, and used a local emulator as well but can't get it to run properly.
Works fine for me. All I did was open 7zip in Japanese Locale Emulator, extracted it, and ran the game.exe in Locale Emulator. You could try redownloading it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote