RPGM - [RPGM][NONE] Tower of Alfimia [v1.0] [Dark Night]

1. 5.00 star(s)

John Bon Clay

Okay, here's what, I'm drunk! No kidding, but I am, but the point is..

This game is incredible good for femdom fans! If you're not in to femdom this will NOT be for you.
    I have played A LOT of femdom games and I can tell you that this game is a true gem!
    There is someone translating it, haven't seen the translation quality myself but even with MTL this game is still one of the best games I've played!

So the standard Win / lose mechanics in RPGM
    Really good scenes that are well done!
    Different girls and choices, there are choices to who you dedicate yourself to and bit more I think but I am not entirely sure.

The story is that you are in a dream world and everyone is playing a game, if you lose you just wake up or similar. However you will find out very quickly in the game that it is very likely that when you die, you die for real. A very minor spoiler and it's told pretty much at the beginning, this is the reason the women are trying to"win" the game but "killing" you by draining your levels below zero.

Fantastic game, grindy? If you want, you can just turn on the easy combat that will help you level up at a faster and easier, even automatic once you have defeated an enemy one time.
    Really wish more people would take this stance on grindy games, just defeat them once for real and chillax the rest of the times.

Five stars!
    There are no animations I think, if this is a deal-breaker for you then too bad! You are missing out on one hell of a game.
    MTL ofc, you gotta pretty much figure out who he is, or I is, usually quite obvious and when you give up on it and just read it, give or take, it just comes natural in a way, at least for me.

Honey love trap is another great game by this dev, fully voice acted too. Don't remember if this game was voice acted, I think it was? Not sure :)