• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed None RPG MAX volume that is violated by all the girls you meet! ~出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム!~ [B-bishop]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
Guys, the translation is almost finished. But I don't know how to apply it. Can someone apply the patch and upload the prepatched version for me please?
Hello, first i want to thank you for sharing the latest translation patch, very much appreciated.
I'll apply it on the original game and upload it later today for you.

c14vt2v

Aug 23, 2018
MissBumhole Here you go :

Make sure that you have RPG Maker VXAce installed, and you have your local system language in Japanese, or you won't be able to run it.
I only applied the translation patch you sent.

If you want to know how to do it yourself next time, you can use the links i'll add below so you can have the necessary tools.

All you will have to do is :
- Use the Enigma Unpacker to unpack the game because it is almost fully contained inside the executable "Game.exe"
- Delete the old "Game.exe" that is very heavy in size, and rename your new executable to "Game.exe" in order to replace the older one
- Use the RPGMakerDecrypter to unpack the RGSS file, for that you will need to run the decrypter, choose "Select file" and go inside the game's directory. By default you won't be able to see the RGSS file, you will need to click on the down right side of the window to change which file extensions you're looking for, and select "RPG Maker VXAce", then you will be able to see the RGSS file
- You follow by extracting it by using the "Extract all" button, select an empty directory you can create in which you will extract the files into, and wait for it to finish. When it says that the extraction is finished, you can close the tool
- You now need to delete the RGSS file, in order for the game to not load it, else it will ignore the changes you applied
- Finally, You need to copy all the files you got from the extraction, and paste them inside the game's directory, and replace everything when asked.

After all that is done, you can apply the translation patch by copying everything that is inside it, and paste it inside the game's directory, replacing everything when asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, the translation is almost finished. But I don't know how to apply it. Can someone apply the patch and upload the prepatched version for me please?
Hello, first i want to thank you for sharing the latest translation patch, very much appreciated.
I'll apply it on the original game and upload it later today for you.
If you guys want to play the edited MTL that I made, you can download one of the prepatched compressed versions here. There's also a scene guide and full save there. If you want to try it out, the easiest method is to download the compressed prepatched base version. If there's a problem with the game, you can leave a message here. As a side note, the modified version doesn't seem to work for everyone, so the nonmodified prepatched base version is probably the best choice if you want to avoid bugs.

Last edited:

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
The translation is great but I can't take any of the quests. I'm trying to fight the boss but theres no way to turn in the materials I collected.

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
The translation is great but I can't take any of the quests. I'm trying to fight the boss but theres no way to turn in the materials I collected.
Scroll down the list of quests, first you'll need to accept ~30th quest to deliver a mail to the girl near guildhall.
Unlocking tributes requires losing to their respective enemies first.

Reactions: TGIL

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
This game has AMAZING voice acting, and I usually HATE combat in rpg maker games, but here it's not the focus and it's fine

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote