RPGM Abandoned Rpg Maker Test of Battle system! [Abandoned] [Ero-Moses]

2.00 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TItle00.png
Overview:
Testing GBA Fire Emblem style in Rpg Maker with Konosuba sprites!
FREE GAME/NO COMMECIAL PURPOSES
REDRAWN SPRITES FROM DIFFERENT GAME. (FIRE EMBLEM/KONOSUBA)
No Adult Scenes!
(Please play official version of this game (Rpg Maker Test of Battle system!) that I uploaded.)
For people that are looking for old version go here to watch all of his content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-28
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Developer: Ero-Moses
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

BXGuU_.png 3HuW25.png 1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 14.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KonosubaAPervertOnThisWonderfulWorld-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
I guess its a win win situation if the artist dont wanna create games, his art be used in a game who will bring more ppl to support his patreon. And sense this dev is using already exist art, the artist dont need to make exclusivo for the game.
We all have some artist we like the art and think would be a great art for games, but he not a dev or have any interes to create games.

harfling

Jan 7, 2021
Think a problem with playing RPGM games with monitors with high refresh rates is that it turns games like this into super hard mode. 144hz was OK until phase 2 of the dullahan in which it basically became impossible. I didn't try to go down to 60hz so maybe i'm wrong though, still.

almalexie

Jul 28, 2022
I have a hard time believing this is all kosher...
simon404's licensing terms require attribution (which you've given) but also restrict usage to noncommercial, yet you have an itch, patreon, and subscribestar, mate. You toe a fine line.

almalexie

Jul 28, 2022
You've shown this image as 'proof' like 5 times now but it really doesnt say that he said you specifically could make a game out of his art, just that he was thinking about the possibility and wasn't ready yet. A fire emoji does not consent make.

I dunno, do what you like, mate, but dont come crying to us if Simon turns around and goes 'wait you're doing WHAT with my assets?'

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
You just noob. :LOL: This is dark souls type of boss it took one of my tester 1 hour to beat final boss. But now it does took him around 2 minutes. It is about practice. + The game was even more harder because it was too easy for me and some testers but I decided to make it easier.
To be fair Dark Souls 2 had issues with framerates over 60 where you end up taking more damage than you should :unsure:
But here is a video of what I am talking about, if this is how it is supposed to be then I guess I really am a noob lol

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
To be fair Dark Souls 2 had issues with framerates over 60 where you end up taking more damage than you should :unsure:
But here is a video of what I am talking about, if this is how it is supposed to be then I guess I really am a noob lol
I see can you try to hit it earlier?

2.00 star(s) 15 Votes