RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
So good sir, could you try to port milf's Control and the Bulma adventures games for joiplay?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So the extreme heat killed my raid array (yes again) and I'm working on restoring from my last backup.

Looks like anything I've been working on in the last month or so that wasn't committed to source code control is gone.

It is going to take some time to bring things back up.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So here's the good news, backups restored successfully, most of my code was in Git already so I can easily get the game code for each version.

Additionally I have builds running.

The bad news is, I screwed up in making my Git repos. I now realize I needed to keep NW.js in the repo as well (as a submodule) to properly recreate those builds.

That means bringing back older versions might be ugly, especially if they expired from PixelDrain.

The annoying news is I have some code that I didn't have in Git (as well as the updates to the VX Ace and Wolf RPG game updates) that I'll need to recreate again.

Conga

Feb 24, 2020
opening cut scene of game SAD , it is crash. Can you fix it. sorry for my english not of good.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon. I can't open file loaded and can't start game.I play on joiplay. View attachment 1294277 View attachment 1294279
So it is loading for me with the latest JoiPlay and the following settings.
HTTP Server off
NW JSAPI on
WebGL on
Desktop mode on
Smooth Scaling on
VSync off
FrameSkip on
Solid Fonts off
Path Cache on
Prebuilt Path Cache on
Enable Postload Scripts on
Window Size 1920x1080

If that doesn't work it could be an issue with JoiPlay on your phone.

Conga

Feb 24, 2020
So it is loading for me with the latest JoiPlay and the following settings.
HTTP Server off
NW JSAPI on
WebGL on
Desktop mode on
Smooth Scaling on
VSync off
FrameSkip on
Solid Fonts off
Path Cache on
Prebuilt Path Cache on
Enable Postload Scripts on
Window Size 1920x1080

If that doesn't work it could be an issue with JoiPlay on your phone.
I tried it and it worked. Thank you so much.

DarkRatman

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, I was thinking, is it possible to disable shaders and other fancy shit in "Island SAGA" without refactoring the entire game? I want to try this game, but my trash can just can't run this game at a normal frame rate.

Reactions: Savec

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
I'll love it if you can add LonaRPG to your repertoire. Basically Berserk vibes, Goblin Slayer monster, Dark Souls combat with violated heroine

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hello, I was thinking, is it possible to disable shaders and other fancy shit in "Island SAGA" without refactoring the entire game? I want to try this game, but my trash can just can't run this game at a normal frame rate.
Try turning off the option to limit the frame rate to 60 fps.

DarkRatman

Sep 3, 2020
Try turning off the option to limit the frame rate to 60 fps.
It would be boring if it was that simple. When I call my PC a trash can, I'm really talking about a trash can. "Intel Core i5-2540M" and "AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series" are really garbage, even 8 GB of RAM can not help in this situation.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote