RPG Maker MV Repackaged Games

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
since you know your way with MV, do you want to join the TL server? we could use someone like you to help with solving some technical issue.

(links in my signature)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
yeah on JoiPlay it's slow
Debugging JoiPlay is nearly impossible right now, unfortunately. It is a ton of: disable a plugin, fix all the errors, check what happens, back out the change and repeat with the next plugin. Something specific that either calculates a lot faster on a desktop or can use the GPU simply can't on an Android device.

There's going to be another issue on JoiPlay that I don't have a good answer for with this game. Somewhere between 5 and 9 images exceed the maximum dimensions that WebGL2 can handle, and they will appear black.

Unfortunately it isn't as simple as shrinking the images. I have yet to figure out a way around this limitation.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
Debugging JoiPlay is nearly impossible right now, unfortunately. It is a ton of: disable a plugin, fix all the errors, check what happens, back out the change and repeat with the next plugin. Something specific that either calculates a lot faster on a desktop or can use the GPU simply can't on an Android device.

There's going to be another issue on JoiPlay that I don't have a good answer for with this game. Somewhere between 5 and 9 images exceed the maximum dimensions that WebGL2 can handle, and they will appear black.

Unfortunately it isn't as simple as shrinking the images. I have yet to figure out a way around this limitation.
So basically it will be very difficult to play this game on android :(

Thanks anyways.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So basically it will be very difficult to play this game on android :(

Thanks anyways.
Yeah and for the same reason I should pull the JoiPlay of Mira, Succubus Farm and Island Saga. I'm going through to see what other games might give me trouble.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Its just your device spec cannot handle it, i got good fps playing apostle in joiplay without compressed.
Some of it depends on the device, but what is more important is the maximum texture size the GPU supports. Loading an image that's bigger causes the GPU to render it as a black box.

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
I'm getting this error both of RaiOhGar and Saint Emiliana If I select New Game and I'm using JoiPlay 1.01.030-alpha.
Screenshot_20210518-061121.png

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
That looks like a bug from the original version, do you have a save?
I don't have save because I downloaded this and Saint Emiliana few minutes age and I can't start both games, if I select "New Game" this error pop up (sorry for bad english)

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I don't have save because I downloaded this and Saint Emiliana few minutes age and I can't start both games, if I select "New Game" this error pop up (sorry for bad english)
Oh! What is your locale? Meaning what language and region do you normally use? (If you don't feel comfortable putting it in a post here, click my name and use the start a conversation button for a private message.)

I'm asking because, I suspect that you specify numbers using something like Norwegian:

And the . specifier is not being parsed correctly.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote