Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Aziien Hey, could you look into adding a command to change the player speed (not the game overall speed like some), this other cheat engine does it, but it's not nearly as good as yours and its only plus, is the player speed option.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien Hey, could you look into adding a command to change the player speed (not the game overall speed like some), this other cheat engine does it, but it's not nearly as good as yours and its only plus, is the player speed option.
This is already added to the new version :) so stay tuned ill update it when i get the time.

Ill see if i can get it done by tonight.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
can you add main char speed and change main char name if possible ?
Hi,

I love the cheat tool you have made and have been using it a lot.
1.2 version didn't give me any problems as long as didn't use the ''Actors'' option and changed the values (hp,mp lvl) which usually resulted in a game crash. Apart from that everything worked just fine for me.(y)

I love the addition of ''Switches'' in 1.6 version.
The problem i have in the ver.1.6 is with ''Refresh data'' button.
Here is what happens;
when i click the ''Refresh data'' button the ''Variables'' values change from what they were (0, 1, 100... or whatever was their value) to ''True'', ''False'' or ''0'' and they stay that way frozen not updating. The variables added to favorites don't change but some of them don't update.
''Weapons'' ''Armors'' ''Items'' don't change and seem to update just fine.
This happens every time with every game i have tried so far. Don't know if it's just me..
I have tried:
Refreshing data again,
Closing and opening the tool,
Reloading config,
Restarting game,
Reinstalling tool and game by deleting it,
Reinstalling 1.2 version of the tool over the same game changes the variables back to normal and kinda fixes the problem, but if i try to install the 1.6 again the problem comes back. (the problem being the values are True,False and 0 insted of what they are supposed to be and are still not updating)

I noticed the Favorites stay even if i completely remove the game and tool, also between versions 1.2 and 1.6 of the tool and the favorites are even kept between 2 versions of the same game not sharing the same ''Directory''.

That being presumably the case, are the Tool setting and/or favorites for a game saved somewhere else like User/AppData...? if so can you tell me directory? Deleting that my be a temp solution.

New update has been released V1.6.3

Noclip and Player speed has been added to the Actor tab.
When you click set on a switch it will now toggle between True and False, making it easier to use.

Switches and variables should now show correctly, if not please let me know.

A new feature to easily add text hooker to the game has been added check it in the first post at the bottom.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New update has been released V1.6.3

Noclip and Player speed has been added to the Actor tab.
When you click set on a switch it will now toggle between True and False, making it easier to use.

Switches and variables should now show correctly, if not please let me know.

A new feature to easily add text hooker to the game has been added check it in the first post at the bottom.
Thank you very much.
Are you also looking into adding a way to skip text/animations and possibly a copy-to-clipboard function for variables/switches, since some games have them in Japanese or other languages?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thank you very much.
Are you also looking into adding a way to skip text/animations and possibly a copy-to-clipboard function for variables/switches, since some games have them in Japanese or other languages?
Yes im trying to figure something out but might take a while ... What do you mean with the copy fuction for variables and switches, just the names or ?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes im trying to figure something out but might take a while ... What do you mean with the copy fuction for variables and switches, just the names or ?
Yes, so people can translate them to check what they are. Right now there doesn't seem to be any way to copy-paste variable names.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Aziien Cograts for your cheat menu.

By the way is it possible to add an extra alternative menu save/load/delete? Eg.
- the max number of saves should be user defined
- it should create and load the alternative save files in a different location eg. /www/cheatsaves/
It could work as a cg/event viewer (similar to the renpy save system)

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien Cograts for your cheat menu.

By the way is it possible to add an extra alternative menu save/load/delete? Eg.
- the max number of saves should be user defined
- it should create and load the alternative save files in a different location eg. /www/cheatsaves/
It could work as a cg/event viewer (similar to the renpy save system)
Thanks.

It could be possible, ill have to look into it

Reactions: pk2000

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks.

It could be possible, ill have to look into it
-About that request.
Would it be possible to perform this by dynamically loading plugins when the cheat menu starts and removing them when the cheatmenu exits?

the following two plugins would make a perfect combination for the cheatsave/cg feature

-I went through the thread and about your post
I quickly downloaded the game to have a look, so no i dont really have any idea i can only guess, its either some kind of cookie or its saving using local storage, either way i dont really know.

But i can tell ive seen other games that does the same.
"Elena's Life" uses the luck parameter as increment of lust. there are other games that use modified Game_Battler stats (you can find them in rpg_objects.js) for triggering events instead of using game variables.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
awesome tool i like to suggest player speed lock and if possible add (Set State) effect of the player and lock it and can you give few example if custom java commands like fix a specific variable to 999 something like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Aziien

hnjuri

Nov 23, 2019
Doesn't work on steam girl city..

Edit: Nvm, i made it work.

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
can't seems to install in school of lust the plugin should be install in main.js .Plugin.js is somehow encrypted ?

PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/';
PluginManager.loadScript('CheatMenu.js');

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
can't seems to install in school of lust the plugin should be install in main.js .Plugin.js is somehow encrypted ?
Just downloaded the game to check it out, but im not sure i understand what your trying to do, mine install just fine

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Just downloaded the game to check it out, but im not sure i understand what your trying to do, mine install just fine
hmm downloaded the new ver of it ot installed but cant seem to have variables in it all empty

ega127

Jan 2, 2018
Tried on Vampir life , just black screen
Edited : now woks , used exe 1.2v then 1.6v from zip

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes