rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Regarding the recent announcement here, i just wanted to crosspost my posts here so it doesn't get missed.

I'd just like to point out quickly that the guys here notified me almost immediately too so any affected torrents were instantly deleted. I put out a ping in our Discord alerting people and pointing them towards this announcement too.

We're in the same position as the uploaders & compressors here as we all use the same content. When staff here became aware, they reached out to me and I immediately deleted the affected torrents. I made a short post here, plus I also pinged it out on shortly after this announcement went up.

The torrents we have now for these affected games are clean, much like the links in the threads here for the same games.

Blade.12

Nov 4, 2023
Hey,
Every torrent we make comes from files found on this forum.
I don't know which game you're referencing, but if you check the thread associated with it you'll have more luck in finding the audio/video archive for it.
This is the game I'm talking about: Tower [Finished] - Version: 24.11.23
Do you have audio video files of this game?

Also, different modes of Son Of Bitch Game are available on your site, but can't you divide the 80 GB game into parts?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
This is the game I'm talking about: Tower [Finished] - Version: 24.11.23
Do you have audio video files of this game?
In the current torrent ( ), there are a large amount of video and audio files. They are the same as are available on the OP. If that's not what you're referencing, then we don't have it, and you'll have more luck asking in the game's thread.
Also, different modes of Son Of Bitch Game are available on your site, but can't you divide the 80 GB game into parts?
Not really. Regarding the content, we're not the developers of the mod and aren't familiar with the mod's content/story/workings, so wouldn't be able to divide it in ways that make sense. Regarding the size of the torrent, dividing it into smaller parts would defeat the purpose of it being a torrent, and wouldn't really be useful since you'd need all parts for it to work anyways.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Just noticed an odd bug.

D'Legacy ( ) actually contains the game "ATM Adventures" in the rar file. Should have realized something was off when a 900mb game was a 6 gig torrent...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Just noticed an odd bug.

D'Legacy ( ) actually contains the game "ATM Adventures" in the rar file. Should have realized something was off when a 900mb game was a 6 gig torrent...
Thanks for mention, good catch. Swapped it ( ).

Reactions: matsc

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
We're testing with changing our comments a tiny bit, here's an example link.

In short, instead of linking directly to the comment, it now links to a search for the game, or if there are serveral games sharing the same name, a search for the game+developer.

In the linked post above, it'll show DLC etc so it should make things a lot cleaner. Plus it means we just need one comment per thread. I think it's good, it requires an extra click but it makes it easier to keep track of things plus it should make things easier for us & F95 staff if people want to link to it.

LMK if you've any thoughts or questions on how it can be improved etc.

And found another one that you missed it:
Delicate Taboo
Up! - thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0