• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
Challenge one is choosing the leader, challenge two is the chess game, and challenge three is crossing the rope.

Download again from the first page and start over.
Shit really? Always thought the chess game was the first challenge. Let me see if I can check out the other tfs then. Was confused because I saw them in the gallery but it didn't seem like I could trigger them.

Reactions: Torinir

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Shit really? Always thought the chess game was the first challenge. Let me see if I can check out the other tfs then. Was confused because I saw them in the gallery but it didn't seem like I could trigger them.
Chess challenge is definitely the first, second is leadership.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, Demon Mazaret was an unexpected but very welcome TF. And young Gethra is very hot.

This game just gets better with every update.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RoyaleHarem-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
And she was even hotter than I imagined. Though I wonder who's more dangerous: Gethra with a young body, or Gethra with a young body and mind.
Depend from position I think. If she is your ally than young body and mind dangerous, because she is more careless. If enemy - then young body, because she have attractive body and experience of full king generation(she was queen and helped her son to rule)

KatiaManagan

Apr 13, 2021
IDk what I am doing, am I railroaded into being MtF after the chess game or what. I want to play as a male

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Not the biggest fan of transformation stuff but this game got me invested in a weird way. Looking forward to what is yet to come.

Young Gertha is pretty hot. Hopefully we get some thickness or muscle transformation for her.
Akari (Akarion) dog form is also hot. Hopefully more scene with that version in the future.
Wasn't disappointed with Magnificence and her forms from the harem tf. Still prefer her standard form. Getting a hyper form from her would be top tier. Also the short gila tf was a nice surprise.
The showstopper for me had to be Renee (Reese) God damn is that a perfect form. The right bust size, descent musculature in the legs, and the way the copra hood to raised waiting to be embraced. Anything with this version in the future is an instant check out.

The path i look forward to is giga chad lewis. AKA King Lewis path.

Keep up the good work. Hopefully you can handle the work load of the pathing and all the different variations. Seems like herculean task but if the dev can pull this off it will be a masterclass furry game.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are 2 more ways to win chess game. one is to talk 2 times to dog maid and second is using love tf on princes (im not sure on second but im sure that there is way to win against her )
im also pretty sure that you can loss chess without getting Mtf TF on some routes.

Last edited:

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
So currently i can't improve magnificence acceptance in harem as normal Lewis? Without MC and Muscular TF. Or it's a bug?

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
so is this game going to be basically a harem game? because so far the goal is to make everyone a female and make "your harem"

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Not the biggest fan of transformation stuff but this game got me invested in a weird way. Looking forward to what is yet to come.

Young Gertha is pretty hot. Hopefully we get some thickness or muscle transformation for her.
Akari (Akarion) dog form is also hot. Hopefully more scene with that version in the future.
Wasn't disappointed with Magnificence and her forms from the harem tf. Still prefer her standard form. Getting a hyper form from her would be top tier. Also the short gila tf was a nice surprise.
The showstopper for me had to be Renee (Reese) God damn is that a perfect form. The right bust size, descent musculature in the legs, and the way the copra hood to raised waiting to be embraced. Anything with this version in the future is an instant check out.

The path i look forward to is giga chad lewis. AKA King Lewis path.

Keep up the good work. Hopefully you can handle the work load of the pathing and all the different variations. Seems like herculean task but if the dev can pull this off it will be a masterclass furry game.
Reese/Renae is my fav character by far so gotta agree with you there. Glad you enjoy!

Reactions: quinfax
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes