maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Added a hyper breast expansion bad end for lewis!
these is coded wrong it can happen even if you don't increase rhianas breast size

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Asking as a person of culture, are the tf's and floppy bits below deck mutually exclusive, or can they mix and match?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Nice to see that Lewis can finally look a little less 'submissive and breedable'!
I do hope Gethra won't go all 'puppet master' on us in the end, it'd kinda suck given that most players who even get the choice to go along with her 'kingmaker' thing will prefer a dom-role.

By the by, are there any plans for an allied victory ending or are we locked to the 'last man standing' mode? I'd certainly hope that helping Rhianna wasn't just for the sake of disadvantaging others.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Nice to see that Lewis can finally look a little less 'submissive and breedable'!
I do hope Gethra won't go all 'puppet master' on us in the end, it'd kinda suck given that most players who even get the choice to go along with her 'kingmaker' thing will prefer a dom-role.

By the by, are there any plans for an allied victory ending or are we locked to the 'last man standing' mode? I'd certainly hope that helping Rhianna wasn't just for the sake of disadvantaging others.
Who's to say you won't be able to turn the tables~? And don't worry, allied victories will be possible

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know if it has been reported but after helping Rihanna and making her cross the thingy and get this:

1709755370405.png

The game immediately says that she failed and fell:

1709755426775.png

I am confused. ThePrinceSilver

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
Just played this for the first time and seems like a great game with a lot of potential, although as a dom I wish Lewis had at least some ambition or agenda.
He's a nobody who spent his life on the run so it is in character for him, but seeing other characters having their own cool conversion types like maids/spies while the best you can do is "give a dog big tits" or "give a cat big dick" felt sad.

Hopefully Gethra's path won't be just Lewis becoming an easy to manipulate musclehead, and I really hope we'll get more "friendly/beneficial" transformations for Lewis in the future to justify him becoming more domineering/cunning. I.e. allying with Tessa makes her turn you into a master for her maids, effectively making the "maid tf" yours without having to become her maid.

Good luck to the devs!

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Just played this for the first time and seems like a great game with a lot of potential, although as a dom I wish Lewis had at least some ambition or agenda.
He's a nobody who spent his life on the run so it is in character for him, but seeing other characters having their own cool conversion types like maids/spies while the best you can do is "give a dog big tits" or "give a cat big dick" felt sad.

Hopefully Gethra's path won't be just Lewis becoming an easy to manipulate musclehead, and I really hope we'll get more "friendly/beneficial" transformations for Lewis in the future to justify him becoming more domineering/cunning. I.e. allying with Tessa makes her turn you into a master for her maids, effectively making the "maid tf" yours without having to become her maid.

Good luck to the devs!
Lewis's path actually starts sooner than you think, next update actually

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Oh fuck my eyes and fuck playing in the window.
I swear I had at least half the gallery unlocked before I noticed the -ock all button on the top left.
"Unlock all" it must be!
"Don't read the warning, as it will be some "you'll ruin your game!" shite."
now look at me with my locked gallery.

• Sad
Reactions: Sinistrem

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
I've just realized:

If influence cost changes based on how hard and complex something is to achieve, then gender swapping Akarion costing 5 while making Rhianna fall in love with you costing 7 means that having man's body and mind unnaturally twisted and changed is a much less preposterous event than a girl simply falling in love with Lewis.

F for my man Lewis.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes