Slushyanimals

Aug 8, 2023
Here are some variables you can set:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hi! lead dev here (and the idiot artist in charge of the programing) this is lowkey verry impressive X3. I might honestly save this for use as an internal document for when i try to explain this mess to people. I am terribly flattered that you took the time to decipher my madness! X3

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
hi! lead dev here (and the idiot artist in charge of the programing) this is lowkey verry impressive X3. I might honestly save this for use as an internal document for when i try to explain this mess to people. I am terribly flattered that you took the time to decipher my madness! X3
Just confirming yes this is the creator lol

Reactions: MysteryBlob

db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
I deal with shit code for a living (I'm a programmer) and yours is nowhere near the worst I've ever seen lol.
Feel free to DM me if there's anything you need help with (programming-wise), I'd be more than happy to help (free of charge, since I like this project).

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes