• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Seeing a lot of acronyms in the walkthrough, TF, TG, BE, but there's no glossary. I assume they are commonly known in the community, but I'm a bit at a loss for the nuance. T is likely transform/transformation, but anyone have a handy guide?

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Not a fan of the new Gethra artwork. I see the old art is still in the images folder, but does that mean any future stuff with Gethra will use the new art as the base?

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Not a fan of the new Gethra artwork. I see the old art is still in the images folder, but does that mean any future stuff with Gethra will use the new art as the base?
It will be using the new art for future TF's as a base yes, however in the preferences menu there's an option to use the old Gethra sprite for when she's not TF'd for those who enjoy the old sprite more ^^

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
While marked after challenge 2 and having influence, select the correct option during Elami's discussion, then talk to her again about experiencing motherhood. She'll ask for a few influence then voila, MILF
If i remember correctly you must be not a princess at that time(that mean you must be a male, because female automaticaly transform into princess at the start of 2 mingle phase if phayer marked)

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
While marked after challenge 2 and having influence, select the correct option during Elami's discussion, then talk to her again about experiencing motherhood. She'll ask for a few influence then voila, MILF
And do you know now transfer gallery from one device to another?

Jun 2, 2021
If i remember correctly you must be not a princess at that time(that mean you must be a male, because female automaticaly transform into princess at the start of 2 mingle phase if phayer marked)
if u dont enter the, ummm, lion building area I dont think u auto transform.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
I'm confused, I have version 0.8 but it doesn't appear to let me play past challenge 2. I only get to see the challenge itself, not even the aftermath. What could be the issue here?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'm confused, I have version 0.8 but it doesn't appear to let me play past challenge 2. I only get to see the challenge itself, not even the aftermath. What could be the issue here?
Challenge one is choosing the leader, challenge two is the chess game, and challenge three is crossing the rope.

Download again from the first page and start over.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes