JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I really like the story/game.It helps that I love the original story the game is paying homage to. Although I do hope this story veers off from the original and have Esther and Bridgette actually be long lost cousins, or related in some way. (SPOILER) since that is not the case in the original. It was just pure coincidence and luck. You do not want Royal Switch to be exactly the same just having it more lewd. I think Royal Switch is a 5/5 game still, what do I know.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I really like the story/game.It helps that I love the original story the game is paying homage to. Although I do hope this story veers off from the original and have Esther and Bridgette actually be long lost cousins, or related in some way. (SPOILER) since that is not the case in the original. It was just pure coincidence and luck. You do not want Royal Switch to be exactly the same just having it more lewd. I think Royal Switch is a 5/5 game still, what do I know.
Glad you think it's a great game!
If you can support DB's work, you can find all the links here:

Please ensure you leave a review on F95 and Itch.io if you're not able to become a Patron.
Thanks again!

Reactions: JaszMan

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. I had actually started to worry that Brigitte was progressing too slowly, so it's good to hear an alternate opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my personal opinion - the both MC's routes were a bit slow: it is almost a year since the game started and there were no actions at all (except minor upskirt, etc - I don't count sex scene with the secondary characters, which don't matter to many game fans).

This update finally showed the game fans what they wanted - Brigitte started to enjoy sexy events (thanks to Bruno's actions). And I am sure the next update will have some hotter actions with both MCs. The lack of sexy actions was the real reason why this great game did not have many fans (as it should) - so hopefully now this game will start gaining more popularity (again as it should).

Now a little note about Bruno: I don't think he is an as*hole - he is just one of these guys who sees somebody which he really likes and he goes for it - and there is nothing wrong with it (instead of being a sissy boy, who sits quietly and waits for 'things to happen'). In a way, Bruno should be a role model for a lot of guys.

Thank you for this Great Update - DeepBauhaus (y)

Last edited:

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
In my personal opinion - the both MC's routes were a bit slow: it is almost a year since the game started and there were no actions at all (except minor upskirt, etc - I don't count sex scene with the secondary characters, which don't matter to many game fans).

This update finally showed the game fans what they wanted - Brigitte started to enjoy sexy events (thanks to Bruno's actions). And I am sure the next update will have some hotter actions with both MCs. The lack of sexy actions was the real reason why this great game did not have many fans (as it should) - so hopefully now this game will start gaining more popularity (again as it should).

Now a little note about Bruno: I don't think he is an as*hole - he is just one of these guys who sees somebody which he really likes and he goes for it - and there is nothing wrong with it (instead of being a sissy boy, who sits quietly and waits for things to 'happen'). In a way, Bruno should be a role model for a lot of guys and if someone dislikes it - there are some alternatives on this forum like "Journey into Sissyhood", etc (although I personally don't play those games - as you might guessed).

Thank you for this Great Update - DeepBauhaus (y)
Thanks for your insights. I think this exemplifies why it is high time for a branch, so that those who want to accelerate things a bit can do so, and those who want more resistance (from Brigitte) or reticence (from Esther) can follow those paths.

As for Bruno: I think he would tell you himself he didn't get where he is by being a "nice guy." And he's not. I do hope that he comes across as smart, accomplished, and humorous in his own way. That's my intent. He's also ruthless and greedy. For what it's worth, I only have one character whom I consider to be irredeemable, and it isn't Bruno.

Reactions: Walter Victor

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for your insights. I think this exemplifies why it is high time for a branch, so that those who want to accelerate things a bit can do so, and those who want more resistance (from Brigitte) or reticence (from Esther) can follow those paths.

As for Bruno: I think he would tell you himself he didn't get where he is by being a "nice guy." And he's not. I do hope that he comes across as smart, accomplished, and humorous in his own way. That's my intent. He's also ruthless and greedy. For what it's worth, I only have one character whom I consider to be irredeemable, and it isn't Bruno.
I agree that Bruno is not exactly 'a prince on the white horse/BMW', but then again not everybody is born in a noble family. My point was he really liked Brigitte and helped her to achive something that she could not get in her palace (instead of simply r*ping her as an average criminal would do).

While I don't know how the game is going to end - there is a saying 'there is a thin line between love and hate' (or something like that).

And looking at this picture I don't see Brigitte complaing a lot:

View attachment brigitte.webp

BTW: this is the second time already in just a few days - quite a difference from the 'happy' life in the palace! ;)

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Bruno after the end of the game: I did not kidnap her, I only held her against her will and locked her in a cage because she said no!

the entirety of the kingdoms guards: yeah that's kidnapping my dude

bruno: surprisedpeasant.yeoldjpg

I dont think he particularity comes off as smart so much as that entire half of the game is set up around him succeeding :KEK: I could go into reasons why it doesnt make sense but its pointless because that half of the game is entirely moot if his plan does not work at literally every step before the end. We see him outsmarting a naive sheltered princess and a dumbass drunk who cant tell his family from a random who acts the exact opposite but he wasn't able to outsmart the guards and had to flee huh? :KEK: (to give him credit he also outsmarted a pig)

Another fun issue i noticed is that assuming a full night is passing each time you say no (the characters sure act like it is) you can move that side of the story ahead by over a whole week (saying no as many time to each "task") but im sure you've accounted for that in your story outline/variables right? :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey everyone!
Royal Switch is included in the amazing Winter Games bundle over on Itch.io

Pay what you want for 35 games. What are you waiting for?!

Reactions: Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Ran into a loop during Brig's training session.
Accepting the new maid outfit, then choosing the bratty option restarts the scene.

Reactions: LinchCAP

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Ran into a loop during Brig's training session.
Accepting the new maid outfit, then choosing the bratty option restarts the scene.
Thanks for reporting this. I think I got it fixed. There's a bug-fix release on itchio now (should be posted here soon).

Changelog:
--Fixes the loop bug reported here
--Adds the choice to use Brigitte's safe word in the "Crosses and Toys" scene (forgot to include that in the original release)
--I also increased the memory allocation for the Android version. I hope that will help with that port.

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for reporting this. I think I got it fixed. There's a bug-fix release on itchio now (should be posted here soon).

Changelog:
--Fixes the loop bug reported here
--Adds the choice to use Brigitte's safe word in the "Crosses and Toys" scene (forgot to include that in the original release)
--I also increased the memory allocation for the Android version. I hope that will help with that port.
Nice one DB!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes