single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Wow, now I will be litterally counting the days till the next release! (y)

Day 1.

BTW: I hope Esther will get some hot action(s) too (it would be too sad if only Brigette gets all the fun). :devilish:

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey Royal Switch fans!
Did you know there's now a Discord server?

Come join and be a part of the conversation, we would love to get some feedback.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
4 renders from v0.06 have been released.
Check them out

Reactions: Feyd

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Please please please remember to leave a review on F95 and Itch.
It's really important to get feedback for the development of the game.
You can join us on Discord too!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyalSwitch-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

namehere

Jun 1, 2017
While I've been enjoying your game I have been a little disappointed with Brigitte's route even as someone who generally prefers F sub content. In general it feels more empty and limited. Honestly I really dislike Bruno and would like more opportunity to resist him while still exploring the princesses submissive side. I don't really like that we get a scene with a safeword but we don't get the chance to use it when Bruno crosses boundaries the princess would probably have. Not really having a choice with Bruno scenes in general is frustrating. Overall I'd prefer to be more free to roleplay a princess who likes submission but is more able to choose to whom she submits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Birdnman993

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
While I've been enjoying your game I have been a little disappointed with Brigitte's route even as someone who generally prefers F sub content. In general it feels more empty and limited. Honestly I really dislike Bruno and would like more opportunity to resist him while still exploring the princesses submissive side. I don't really like that we get a scene with a safeword but we don't get the chance to use it when Bruno crosses boundaries the princess would probably have. Not really having a choice with Bruno scenes in general is frustrating. Overall I'd prefer to be more free to roleplay a princess who likes submission but is more able to choose to whom she submits.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
I will collate this and get it over to DB to take into consideration. Are you a Patron?
If not, I would highly recommend becoming one to discuss the game further in the Patron-only Discord area.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I had actually started to worry that Brigitte was progressing too slowly, so it's good to hear an alternate opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes