• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sva_81

Jun 14, 2017
It is no longer possible to get points of obedience. The game is almost linear, strange difficulties, walkthrough mod was specially installed.

• Sad
Reactions: Stretta

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It is no longer possible to get points of obedience. The game is almost linear, strange difficulties, walkthrough mod was specially installed.
I think there is a saying - "we are free to choose our actions, but not the consequences of these actions" - in other words, you are free to step in front of a fast moving train, but this train will hit you if you do that (or someting like that).

It is probably just the choices that you've made before.

You can always try a different set of actions - it is just a game after all. ;)

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The game's points are based upon the choices made, rather than a "oh I want to change this now".
Now, you could go and edit the save file/points to change it to whatever you desire...
But I would recommend just starting a new game, as you'll miss out on some fantastic story elements.

sva_81

Jun 14, 2017
we are free to choose our actions, but not the consequences of these actions
Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung
I think it's worth starting with this...
WT is lying somewhere. It is very sad that I did not receive an answer, there are only about 6 choices, I chose everything on + obdience

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung
I think it's worth starting with this...
WT is lying somewhere. It is very sad that I did not receive an answer, there are only about 6 choices, I chose everything on + obdience
I am not sure, try different combinations and see what would happen.

Maybe it is not meant to be 'enabled' the very first time - use some saves and then 'roll back'. Ultimately - "it is about journey and not the destination".

I did not try every option, but I am really happy with this game:
  • Interesting story;
  • Customized graphics;
  • Two month update cycle.
Compare with some other games - this game is really good.

PS. Initially the game was a bit slow, but after the last few updates it is really picking up, so soon it would be like in that saying 'hold on to your seat' (or something like that). ;)

Reactions: sva_81

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hi everyone! I have reached a landmark, in that I have finished the writing for the next update. There's quite a lot of artwork to do, of course, but my process is to write first and then build the artwork on top of that, so this is a major milestone. I'll try to get out a preview or two in the near future. To tide you over, here's a special F95 holiday render. Xmas scene 2-2.png

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be neat to see the princess become a uber slut. Also have a twist that the Princess is indeed related to the pauper this time to make Royal Switch different from the original story. In the original story there was no twist that the Prince and the pauper were long lost cousins or long lost brothers, it was just a very,very lucky and rare coincidence that they looked identical right down to they're voices.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
An update...It's been a bit of a struggle with this latest version, but I now feel confident that I will have the patrons' early release ready by next weekend. A changelog is coming, but you will see several UI improvements, a major development in the intrigue subplot, and (gasp!) the first major branch arising from player choices.

In the meantime, a preview. Esther is learning how exhausting game development can be...
estoy_done.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.07] [DeepBauhaus]

Changelog:

• Version 0.07.................. The Road Not Taken
    • New Replay Gallery
    • New Achievements Gallery
    • Return of an improved Patrons’ Gallery (Spymaster and Royalty level patrons have access to the password)
    • The first major branching event, based on the player’s accumulated scores.
    • Esther gets some toys to play with
    • Brigitte has a chance to show off a bit
    • Fixed a missing variable bug from the Patreon early release

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Reactions: Walter Victor

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.07] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I have been playing while reading the script to get an idea of what is what and I see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if you get to it with stats for it to return false since there is nothing for it to do in that case it brings you to where it takes you when it is true. I'm thinking more that the whole thing was left behind after it was suppose to be removed since I have no idea where it would be supposed to go otherwise at least on a superficial glance. Anyone knows otherwise?

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
So I had to restart the game because my past saves wouldn't work and now I can't access Chapter 3 at all; none of the options to choose either Bridgette's or Esther's story is clickable. What am I missing??

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes