What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 85 65.9%
  • Luna

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Data

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The main story

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
hola consulta, porque me descarga solo un archivo con fotos y videos?
When you download and extract the zip file, you will have photos and videos along with an HTML file. You just need to click on the HTML file to open it.
Cuando descargues y extraigas el archivo zip, tendrás fotos y videos junto con un archivo HTML. Solo necesitas hacer clic en el archivo HTML para abrirlo.

1705238837335.png

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Managed to find it it's Cassie0pia
Thanks for telling me. I was having a hard time finding she
Sunny's bed scene name please?
But for Sunny, I managed to find him again; it's Rosiekawaii.
Please make everything either lowercase or uppercase. It's hell playing this on Linux! Great content, though.
Sorry about that; didn't know it would be like that on Linux. I am working on a settings tab and will see if I can include an option to choose different fonts. I can't promise it will be in the next update, but I will see what i can do. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

darkkhan59

Feb 4, 2021
Thanks for telling me. I was having a hard time finding she

But for Sunny, I managed to find him again; it's Rosiekawaii.

Sorry about that; didn't know it would be like that on Linux. I am working on a settings tab and will see if I can include an option to choose different fonts. I can't promise it will be in the next update, but I will see what i can do. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
Sorry mate, I meant your filesystem.
Some files are named Example1.PNG, others example2.png, and in your code you reference them the same way - it breaks in case-sensitive OS and is bad code practice!
Keep up the good work ^-^

Reactions: Stone Flower

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry mate, I meant your filesystem.
Some files are named Example1.PNG, others example2.png, and in your code you reference them the same way - it breaks in case-sensitive OS and is bad code practice!
Keep up the good work ^-^
Thanks for clarifying. I didn't know that could cause problems. I am learning as I work on the game, so I will pay more attention to that from now on.

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,
I've got an issue in the kitchen with Linda and Maya. I can't have both event. If I take the key, the possibility to call aMaya disseapears and never come again. If I Sumon Maya, I can't go on with Linda, the key never appears in the kitchen ( the quest are both at right moment.
I hope I'm clear.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Hi,
I've got an issue in the kitchen with Linda and Maya. I can't have both event. If I take the key, the possibility to call aMaya disseapears and never come again. If I Sumon Maya, I can't go on with Linda, the key never appears in the kitchen ( the quest are both at right moment.
I hope I'm clear.
Hey, thanks for warning me. Could you provide more details?
When you say 'sumon maya,' do you mean following the main story or Maya's cooking? I am having a hard time tracking this bug, as one quest shouldn't interfere with the other.

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
It's to continue the quest. the menue "cooking" of maya seems to be instead of the "finding the keys", and if I take the keys, the "summon maya" menu diseappears and never come back.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
It's to continue the quest. the menue "cooking" of maya seems to be instead of the "finding the keys", and if I take the keys, the "summon maya" menu diseappears and never come back.
Just to be sure, to start Linda's quest, you need to be in the morning and have 65 affection with her. Could you try talking with Maya, go to sleep, and see if 'Linda forgot her keys ❗' is there?"

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
I did. I had both "Lindo forgot her keys" and "try to summon Maya", and when I choose one, the second deseappeared and never (another day, morning or not...) reappeared. I reloaded my save to try the other path, played then delete the game, sorry, I should have think to send you the save.

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Does this have content where you are sub or is it mostly dom or giver roles as the images look mostly to be you doing others

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I did. I had both "Lindo forgot her keys" and "try to summon Maya", and when I choose one, the second deseappeared and never (another day, morning or not...) reappeared. I reloaded my save to try the other path, played then delete the game, sorry, I should have think to send you the save.
No worries. I had some comments in the past saying they also had problems with the main quest. I changed some things and thought it was fixed since nobody complained anymore. Probably going to remake this quest; it wouldn't change anything for old saves,but for new players, this bug will no longer occur
Thanks for answering my questions

Does this have content where you are sub or is it mostly dom or giver roles as the images look mostly to be you doing others
Yeah, sorry you can't be the sub; it's not what I am aiming for. The closest thing is light femdom in some scenes.

VivaLaVida88

Feb 6, 2024
i'm kind of stuck... there are 2 things that idk what to do about, maybe is just because im kinda new at html games idk...

1- oliver is offline and i don't know how to meet with his sister after meeting her at the park for the first time.
2- data asked for 3 photos and i just got the one from his lab, where ai can take the others and how i unlock those places?
Yep , that's some classical stuff that happen in my game too. Did you get an answer?

Dbauchery69

Feb 8, 2024
Love your game! I’m new to the whole f95 thing - usually play my games on game pre but things seem more updated here! I was wondering if there’s an easy way to tell when a new update is released? Apologies if that’s a dumb question

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stone Flower

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Love your game! I’m new to the whole f95 thing - usually play my games on game pre but things seem more updated here! I was wondering if there’s an easy way to tell when a new update is released? Apologies if that’s a dumb question
It is a good one, isn't it? Anyway, even though I'm not the OP, maybe I can help. Up at the top of the page, you'll see a WATCH button.
1707368073392.png
Clicking that and selecting the option you want (If you select email F95 will send you emails when the page updates) lets you watch the thread and keep updated on activity.

Happy Gaming.

(Obligatory Giggity)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes