What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 85 65.9%
  • Luna

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Data

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The main story

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Yeah, I hear you; sometimes the game can be too straightforward. I'm currently focusing on the sandbox element, adding more places and things to do besides just passing time with the character, to make the world of the game be interesting also.
And clearly I liked all the stories and event :)

Reactions: Stone Flower

winterwonder

Mar 20, 2022
I would not mind if someone wants to do that on these terms. I don't plan on making one myself, and many people ask for a submissive route. I can even help with basic stuff if someone decides to make it
cool! i might tinker round and try my hand at it as a side thing, thank you so much for giving permission :giggle: would you be alright if i asked you some questions if they ever pop up while i'm working on it?

Reactions: Razorheadult

SpikeyNite

Feb 6, 2019
dev, this was such a fun and nice game. i really loved what you did with the characters and the story. the selections were also great.
also, i fucking LOVED the femboy content. i am always on the lookout for games like these and its rare that one finds that sort of content in html engines. i also loved that it had both tender and more explicit options.
all in all, 4.5/5. not too much grinding, but also not too easy. i look forward to future updates. great job!

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoutesOfLife-1.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
The OS description includes Mac, yet the only link available is Windows.
For HTML games (such as this), "Win" effectively means "All". The only way Mac would have a problem with this is if your browser doesn't support the images/videos that the dev uses, but that's more of a You Problem™ that is easily solved by uses a modern browser like Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Opera, Safari, etc.

jf362

Jul 25, 2018
Enjoying the progress so far. What are the odds for a Maya route some day? I have a soft spot for romance involving AI, androids, or artificial life in general. Keep up the good work

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Enjoying the progress so far. What are the odds for a Maya route some day? I have a soft spot for romance involving AI, androids, or artificial life in general. Keep up the good work
I plan to make Maya appear more throughout the story, especially in the main quest. But I don't know if I will give her own route in the future, just if I get a really good idea for that.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes