• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Luna

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Linda

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Data

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • The main story

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dbauchery69

Feb 8, 2024
It is a good one, isn't it? Anyway, even though I'm not the OP, maybe I can help. Up at the top of the page, you'll see a WATCH button.
View attachment 3336113
Clicking that and selecting the option you want (If you select email F95 will send you emails when the page updates) lets you watch the thread and keep updated on activity.

Happy Gaming.

(Obligatory Giggity)
Awesome thank you! :)

Reactions: Man In Moon

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Yep , that's some classical stuff that happen in my game too. Did you get an answer?
After meeting Luna for the first time when she is knocking on your bedroom window, she will always appear in the park in the evening (when you have 1 energy).
The other place you need to take a photo is Lust Garden, which appears outside in the morning (when you have 2 energy).
Love your game! I’m new to the whole f95 thing - usually play my games on game pre but things seem more updated here! I was wondering if there’s an easy way to tell when a new update is released? Apologies if that’s a dumb question
Just watching this thread will keep you updated, and if you want to know about the development, you can check my Patreon. I usually make public posts stating how long until the new update drops.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dbauchery69

Dbauchery69

Feb 8, 2024
Another question that might be silly but this thread seems more active than most! I play a lot of adult games on gamcore but things seem more active/up to date here! Is that typically the case with f95 vs other sites? Think I'll stick around here for a bit.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Are there any not cute boy?
It's almost all femboys and twinks.
Another question that might be silly but this thread seems more active than most! I play a lot of adult games on gamcore but things seem more active/up to date here! Is that typically the case with f95 vs other sites? Think I'll stick around here for a bit.
A lot of developers visit FZone, so it's easier to make contact and stay updated, but it depends on the game.

Reactions: Dbauchery69

bob56787654345678

Dec 14, 2023
First off, it's a great game, I did some digging specifically for the brat video. The person's name is Femsonny/Femboy Sonny. They did upload to the hub but I believe their videos are private. I have found some of their videos on the site Erome though. Make sure you search Sonny, and the videos should pop up.

VivaLaVida88

Feb 6, 2024
After meeting Luna for the first time when she is knocking on your bedroom window, she will always appear in the park in the evening (when you have 1 energy).
The other place you need to take a photo is Lust Garden, which appears outside in the morning (when you have 2 energy).

Just watching this thread will keep you updated, and if you want to know about the development, you can check my Patreon. I usually make public posts stating how long until the new update drops.
Thank you!!

VivaLaVida88

Feb 6, 2024
First off, it's a great game, I did some digging specifically for the brat video. The person's name is Femsonny/Femboy Sonny. They did upload to the hub but I believe their videos are private. I have found some of their videos on the site Erome though. Make sure you search Sonny, and the videos should pop up.
All the videos?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoutesOfLife-1.50b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Visited Data at all times and couldn't get anything to trigger.

Oh, and nothing for Oliver. Still said everything for him was done.

Milkyff

Jan 17, 2022

Same, just says " You saw Data holding something this morning; perhaps he received some interesting news?" But theres nothing when i visit him.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023

Same, just says " You saw Data holding something this morning; perhaps he received some interesting news?" But theres nothing when i visit him.
Data: His final quest is the one where you apply different oils to him.

Oliver: The last quest of his first route (white heart route) is the one where he vanishes, and you go to his house, meet Ann there, run to the woods, etc. In his second route (black heart route), the final quest is the experiment with Oliver that has 3 steps. I am still developing this route, so it ends here.

Sorry for any issues. If anything appears after the oil event in the data route, I will fix it and update the links. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Edit :
I fixed the links, so now the quest list will not show that there is new quest for Data when there isn't. After re-reading your comment, I noticed you are confused about Oliver's new content. His first route didn't get any new quests, but a new route was added for him. You need to start a new save, and in his first quest, you will have the option to enter his second route now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkyff

JamesF0790

Oct 7, 2018
There's a typo on line 13276 of the HTML with a D in front of the </tw...> line that rendered it impossible to fully trigger Linda's key quest in the kitchen. Just a heads up :) Ironically just remove the D and it works perfectly.

Last edited:

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
There's a typo on line 13276 of the HTML with a D in front of the </tw...> line that rendered it impossible to fully trigger Linda's key quest in the kitchen. Just a heads up :) Ironically just remove the D and it works perfectly.
Thank you for the warning; there's indeed a typo there. But, I believe the issue some players are experiencing with this Linda quest has to do with the bug in the main quest too. I've already found a solution and will release a hotfix and upload it to my Patreon soon.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
The main quest does not continue.
According to Data, I need to go to the kitchen and contact Maya. I'm not sure why the kitchen though.
I can't contact Maya in the kitchen.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
The main quest does not continue.
According to Data, I need to go to the kitchen and contact Maya. I'm not sure why the kitchen though.
I can't contact Maya in the kitchen.
I'm sorry about that. There's a bug in the main quest. If you enter the kitchen and click on "go back" without talking to Maya, the option doesn't appear again. I'm working on a hotfix for that. Can you send me your save so I can take a look?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes