C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
You need to go to the castle torture chamber and find Ruksana there (Act II). Then choose to have vaginal sex with her. Leave the castle and go do some other task and when you return to the castle talk to her and she will tell you she is pregnant.

There always seems to be a "Q" on the bedroom for some reason - I think it is just a bad indicator.
So she will randomly appear on act 2 at torture chamber? Ok then. And for some reason that Q stays there no quests or scenes just an bug? Got it!

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
I'm also not particularly a fan of Mikiron's art, if that's who you're talking about drawing a lot of new scenes; the proportions, textures, and sometimes perspective always just seem weird in a way I can't really describe very well.

I might be weird in this but I REALLY like the art style that Beatrice' scene after she's been cured is in, and I wouldn't be bothered if all of the art in the game was done by that artist.

Cured Beatrice scene artist is the one I dislike the most (right after old art that is mostly removed by now). Same artist as for Xyless scenes just to be 100% clear. I'm really suprised you like him; guess in the end invidual tastes differ a lot. Imo Mikiron is solid/good.

I know people complain about having art from many sources but I like variety a lot. It's interesting to compare differences in style and everyone can find something for himself. One artist for such a long game would quickly get boring. That said as is tradition for h-games very few scenes have any artistic merit. Still there are some, good example being Zed/Succubus scene from living quarters (which, btw, doesn't register for gallery, cough lazy devs cough - luckily we have red knight for that). It has very interesting and well executed setup, actual anatomy without perpetual levitating dick syndrome and non idiotic facial expresions.

So she will randomly appear on act 2 at torture chamber? Ok then. And for some reason that Q stays there no quests or scenes just an bug? Got it!
I think you might need whip from mission in summeredge, but maybe not, I'm not using guide so dunno.

I report all bugs I find, but apparently, I'm the lucky one because these are very few.
Dunno if you are interested, but since we are already on topic: Interrupting RuksanaxMC scene in torture chambers results in:
a)black screen that goes aways after blindly exiting room if you just free her
b)stuck scene screen if you free her after initial whipping.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I don't really know anything about coding, but I imagine it would be a pain in the ass to go through and fix everything at this point considering just how many variables there are and how long ago some of this stuff was coded.

I'm not saying they shouldn't try to fix most of the bugs, but I can definitely see why they wouldn't be too terribly motivated to do so unless enough people were complaining about it on patreon.
Yeah huge RPGM games are a pain to work with once you have hundreds of variables, switches, common events, etc. The engine editor is just so fucking bad because you have to manually scroll through the hundreds of each of those to find the one you want. You can't just type out variables, you have to use the awful UI.

How about this: they recode the game from scratch, make it 1080p (I hate how blurry the game is (look at the pics)), fix all the bugs, redo some of the older artwork, and finally add animated scenes? :unsure:
1.jpg 2.jpg

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
Cured Beatrice scene artist is the one I dislike the most (right after old art that is mostly removed by now). Same artist as for Xyless scenes just to be 100% clear. I'm really suprised you like him; guess in the end invidual tastes differ a lot. Imo Mikiron is solid/good.
Yeah, it's mostly just individual tastes. I'll clarify that I don't think Mikiron is a bad artist, I can definitely see why people would like their art, I'm just not really a fan of the art style. I definitely don't think Mikiron's art should be replaced like Nikraria's slowly is.

Nikraria's art, at least their old art (the art that's in this game), looks actually terrible.

EDIT: I actually just took a look at some of Nikraria's newer art and it's leagues above the quality of their art that's still in Roundscape.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is the first RPGM game that uses that engine and is fun to play. Great gameplay systems and an enjoyable party. The artstyle is great.

My only negative point. There are to few pictures in the sex scenes. They look awesome, but 1-2 per scene are not much. The writing in the scene is fun, but I miss 1-2 pics more per scene :D

Ah. And the questracker should hide completed quests or put them in a separated category:)

Reactions: Eric123456789

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Well the end of vespers booty, fucking pissed me off. You go through all that and no matter what you do you just end up giving it to her no matter what.Than if your like me turned around and killed the guy who betrayed me, who was the whole reasson for us surrendering and then to be outright told by the game there is no way to get it back.I feel like i just wasted sevral hours, this is the first time i have been legitimately pissed at this game.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
for those who cannot open the game in 32bits

just need download the file of the link bellow and remplace the content in the roundscape folder

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
for those who cannot open the game in 32bits

just need download the file of the link bellow and remplace the content in the roundscape folder

Can't click start button after origin choice screen. Used your 32bit files. What can cause i t and how can i start?

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Can't click start button after origin choice screen. Used your 32bit files. What can cause i t and how can i start?
i can do all normaly, maybe you have to wait a little or use the keyboard for select new game

other method is if you have instaled RPMmaker mv, you can put a gameproject(game.rpgproject) file in the www folder and open the game using the gameproject file and open it with the rpgmaker

Chukcha

Jun 10, 2017
i can do all normaly, maybe you have to wait a little or use the keyboard for select new game

other method is if you have instaled RPMmaker mv, you can put a gameproject(game.rpgproject) file in the www folder and open the game using the gameproject file and open it with the rpgmaker
Every button is worling normally. I selected gender and origin, but start button is just glowing yellow and not answering on mouse click or any other key. But i can open in-game pause menu. Maybe you can provide me male/farmer beginning save, so i can bypass new game menu and just start from the beginnig save, if it's possible?

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone provide me male/farmer start save? Cause i can't start the game bcs start button bug
Here. Pregnancy ON, default name. You also miss like 2 lines of starting dialogue (mother telling you to wake up).
For whatever reason i couldnt attach file before zipping it, so you have to unpack first. I trust you manage the rest.

I think that game might be unable to detect this save if you didnt have one in that spot before (19). If thats the case i can provide config/global files but dunno if they will work.

Edit: I added them. Going to delete everything once you're done

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes