Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
On the topic of corruption i enjoy it. Im playing a thief and not really trying to go one route or another but end up between 20 and 30 corruption usually.Doing things like killing anyone who gets in my way or betrays me, asking for sex rather than money, but keeping all my promises and helping families etc.When i saw how some Meredith started going after her first quest and seeing me beat the guard and all that i stoped her from banging the horse and asked her when she changed so much.Since then iv done my best to make sure my actions dont influence my companions, trying to make sure there the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do the more questionable stuff like killing surrendering enemies.I find systems like these where there not tied to in game abilities like star wars games are more fun when you dont go in going im going to go this route.Iv had a side save where iv tried to be pure and its takes a lot of the fun out when the choice is made for you based on if it up or lowers corruption. Thats my thoughts anyway
That is why i keep focus in affection and totally dont want to corrupt my companion based from my action..i just feel bad and guilty even though it just a game..I have 4 son now,twin babies by meredith,1 baby by ruksana and 1 baby by clawyn..im just feel sad that i can only choose 2 girl instead of harem after become a king:cry:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character is accused of a terrible crime. Proof your innocence to Queen Ladicia and the people of Tilan and uncover an ancient secret. A whole new storyline, new temporary companions, a lot of sexy action and more await you in Tilan.​
Of course Tilan will be free for all our patrons as any previous content update.
Feature List
  • A large story with many new characters to meet by wildquill
  • New companions that join you during the story-line of Tilan
  • At least five new erotic scenes per gender
  • A massive dungeon filled with new challenges and secrets
  • New Items, Orbs, Spheres and other things to collect
In Tilan you'll encounter many new characters, such as ....
Queen Ladicia
– The young Queen is cunning but still new in the stages of her rule over the snow-covered island of Tilan.
Piercel – Queen Ladicia’s envoy. Piercel served Ladicia’s mother and is now the main adviser to the young queen.
Cora – A native of Vesunna, Has served Queen Ladicia since she was a young girl.
All CG Scenes in Tilan are done by Mikiron, a great artist who did many pieces of work for Roundscape in the past. We hope you're looking forward to it! Let us know what you think in the comments and discord!

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo
Oh, and here's a bit more to look at!

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
That is why i keep focus in affection and totally dont want to corrupt my companion based from my action..i just feel bad and guilty even though it just a game..I have 4 son now,twin babies by meredith,1 baby by ruksana and 1 baby by clawyn..im just feel sad that i can only choose 2 girl instead of harem after become a king:cry:
Thats it exactly, i just feel so bad when i see what they start to become.I end up taking the approach of doing my best to make them the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do all the bad stuff so they dont have to.In spite of this games flaws i love it, its probably my second favourite h game right after the last sovereign.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Thats it exactly, i just feel so bad when i see what they start to become.I end up taking the approach of doing my best to make them the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do all the bad stuff so they dont have to.In spite of this games flaws i love it, its probably my second favourite h game right after the last sovereign.
Is last sovereign a good game?i never heard of it..well,you see im kinda attached to this game as well..cant stop playing at all when i first playin his game..anyway thats a good choice you make mate..the companion really make me hooked up to them:sneaky:(y)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is last sovereign a good game?i never heard of it..well,you see im kinda attached to this game as well..cant stop playing at all when i first playin his game..anyway thats a good choice you make mate..the companion really make me hooked up to them:sneaky:(y)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character is accused of a terrible crime. Proof your innocence to Queen Ladicia and the people of Tilan and uncover an ancient secret. A whole new storyline, new temporary companions, a lot of sexy action and more await you in Tilan.​
Of course Tilan will be free for all our patrons as any previous content update.
Feature List
Queen Ladicia
– The young Queen is cunning but still new in the stages of her rule over the snow-covered island of Tilan.
Piercel – Queen Ladicia’s envoy. Piercel served Ladicia’s mother and is now the main adviser to the young queen.
Cora – A native of Vesunna, Has served Queen Ladicia since she was a young girl.
All CG Scenes in Tilan are done by Mikiron, a great artist who did many pieces of work for Roundscape in the past. We hope you're looking forward to it! Let us know what you think in the comments and discord!

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

this time you use other artist too for the art or all be done by Mikiron?

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Its really good, although its not finished whet quite a bit is there and is really enjoyable and well written,Also if you ever need info the wiki is quite good.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Its really good, although its not finished whet quite a bit is there and is really enjoyable and well written,Also if you ever need info the wiki is quite good.
hmm,well im not a reading type..sorry:)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I hope they gonna add some new real furry girls like Carys but not shemale, it but be real female furry which one we can corrupt and impregnate

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
you guys are mean to corrupt characters eventhough it just a game:unsure:really love to see companion become a cumdump whore or evil huh?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I don't care if my character gets corrupted but not my companion cause that goes straight to bestiality and some sharing sex I not into that.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
I have a question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how launch the nadesha scene ? I rescued her long ago, i'm in act 3 and visit her oftent but nothing.....

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Feature List
Queen Ladicia

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo

This game is becoming like Dragon Age, in a certain sense. And I really love it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
IThis is why I'd like for the mechanic itself and its consequences span every sensible companion, including Carys, Tishtyra etc.
It does include consequences for Tish and Carys, they leave.

It wouldn't fit their character to get corrupted, Tish would be more likely to kill you than let herself fall and Carys is all about her sister so any chance of that happening and she's gone.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes