Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

he man345

Mar 15, 2018
i have been at it for hours have not figured out how to get it to work any computer savvy people interested in helping me cause im dumb lol.

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
About dis Summeredge section: Rulve + Twilia didn't appear but when i did quest with Witch and got scene both scenes are in the gallery (or so i think because of bad memory) also scene with bathgirls+ Female PC keeps dissapearing from gallery

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
its not working for me maybe im doing something wrong overwrite the files and i dont see the gallery options in game
Look at the castle where the image is showing, if it's not there try exiting and reentering the area, sometimes it will disappear in saves inside the throne room. For the menu option be sure to copy the scripts to the scripts folder,

@Chudi, got the save and will see about solving the problem, thanks again for reporting the problems, since I didn't play with females I didn't make any debugging regarding the unlocking of scenes.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

he man345

Mar 15, 2018
Look at the castle where the image is showing, if it's not there try exiting and reentering the area, sometimes it will disappear in saves inside the throne room. For the menu option be sure to copy the scripts to the scripts folder,

@Chudi, got the save and will see about solving the problem, thanks again for reporting the problems, since I didn't play with females I didn't make any debugging regarding the unlocking of scenes.
thanks that fixed it i really appreciate it!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Eventually I just ended up deleted the picture files themselves and as long as I didn't scroll over the name of the gallery it didn't mess anything up. But I fixed it within the CommonEvent and I hope it won't give me anymore issues. I do see that the female gallery has ALOT of issues. I hope there will be an update for this mainly focused on the female side considering people do like to play both genders.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Eventually I just ended up deleted the picture files themselves and as long as I didn't scroll over the name of the gallery it didn't mess anything up. But I fixed it within the CommonEvent and I hope it won't give me anymore issues. I do see that the female gallery has ALOT of issues. I hope there will be an update for this mainly focused on the female side considering people do like to play both genders.
I plan to work on it this weekend, the thing is I didn't have any saves for females so ended up just working with the 'unlock all' unlike male the i had a endgame save with most scenes done. It also didn't help that I got burned out from working in the male side and only spent minimal time with the female gallery.

Anyway, the actual pictures are not the problem, only the name of the file in the CommonEvent.json, if you replace it for YFemaleXOrcPrisoner01 it will work.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I plan to work on it this weekend, the thing is I didn't have any saves for females so ended up just working with the 'unlock all' unlike male the i had a endgame save with most scenes done. It also didn't help that I got burned out from working in the male side and only spent minimal time with the female gallery.

Anyway, the actual pictures are not the problem, only the name of the file in the CommonEvent.json, if you replace it for YFemaleXOrcPrisoner01 it will work.
Here are all of my female saves they are bit old thought i think i played these in 2.7 or 2.8

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017

Well there's no need to rush yourself to push this update out. I'm sure there are other games to keep themselves busy on. You worked very hard on the male's side of the update and people appreciate you for that. Take your time on the female side.

I worked out the Orc Prisoner scene. The only issue I had was before I deleted the images just to get the error out of the way, but the problem never left so I had to re-download the images and put them in the file, and everything was fine and dandy after that. Thank you.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I followed the steps but there is no change. the gallery doesn't show up at all. is there something I'm doing wrong or do you need to progress in the story more than the prologue to access it?

Chudi

Sep 12, 2017
I followed the steps but there is no change. the gallery doesn't show up at all. is there something I'm doing wrong or do you need to progress in the story more than the prologue to access it?
Are u talking about menu gallery button? If so u must copy/paste all content from Optional section of archive.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So how do you do this? I did what it says and get no gallery so how do i use this mod? Menu gallery button does not show up

Got it to work

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I a'm using the gallery mode but it says i have 4/5 scenes from Oakshire but yet i did all 5?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I a'm using the gallery mode but it says i have 4/5 scenes from Oakshire but yet i did all 5?
Are you playing as male or female? Are all the scenes showing up properly? Could you tell if some scenes were working properly? Like when you did three scenes and it marked correctly the progress.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Are you playing as male or female? Are all the scenes showing up properly? Could you tell if some scenes were working properly? Like when you did three scenes and it marked correctly the progress.
Male and the scene missing in the gallery on the pause menu for Oakshire is the Cassandra also some quest don't shpw up in the quest journal/

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Male and the scene missing in the gallery on the pause menu for Oakshire is the Cassandra also some quest don't shpw up in the quest journal/
Got it and already fixed for the next version. The journal is not on me, since I never touched it and never will, it's just that only very few side quest show up on it.

Also for those interested I finally got to make enough progress with the females and will probably make an update Sunday and a similar mod for Uprising later today or tomorrow.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes