Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It works, in fact I made the mod with the combat fix applied, if it you have any problems let me know.

Reactions: ZoeAnna

ZoeAnna

Jul 29, 2017
I applied the mod to latest 3.7 game and got this error on start
"Failed to Load js/plugins/Cheat_Menu.js"
And sure enough that file is not there. What did I miss?

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
literally have no way to edit the json data and it isn't even a visible file so I had to search. Mod can't you upload the fixed ver yourself?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Can I use the combat bug fix with this mod? Whenever I try to install both of them, one just overwrites the other one.
Was going to ask the same, how do I merge the plugins.js between the Combat fix patch and the mod?
Is 3.7 Combat fix working with this cheat mod or does it have to be updated?
Hey, it seems like I am still getting the combat bug with the mod.
install the combat fix, then install the mod,then copy the plugins.js I have upload(need to unzip) to www\js , It is work for me

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Am I blind or are the origin-locked scenes not available? Such as Farmer Female's incest with mom in Slinsk, etc

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I noticed some of the scenes are not in the gallery still (though I suspect they probably are not in the normal gallery either) for example you still have to do it the 'hard way' to see the rest of the 'good' farmer origin scenes with the mother. (the whole 'scene is picked at random and afterwards need to do a few quests before you can see it again.' thing) Guessing these can't be split up like the ruksana/crab scenes being split between anal and pussy? Though I did make a discovery of if you fiddle with the variables a bit having multiple origins at the same time don't actually clash with eachother, the most you might get as a downside is having to repeat dialogue for certain companions when they ask a question relating to your origin since it cycles through it (for example the succubus when she asks if you miss home will cycle to the next one after you answer her until all the origins have been answered for)

Reactions: Whitewolf7987

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I noticed some of the scenes are not in the gallery still (though I suspect they probably are not in the normal gallery either) for example you still have to do it the 'hard way' to see the rest of the 'good' farmer origin scenes with the mother. (the whole 'scene is picked at random and afterwards need to do a few quests before you can see it again.' thing) Guessing these can't be split up like the ruksana/crab scenes being split between anal and pussy? Though I did make a discovery of if you fiddle with the variables a bit having multiple origins at the same time don't actually clash with eachother, the most you might get as a downside is having to repeat dialogue for certain companions when they ask a question relating to your origin since it cycles through it (for example the succubus when she asks if you miss home will cycle to the next one after you answer her until all the origins have been answered for)
Interesting; and I've been worried this whole time about breaking the game by having all the origins

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Interesting; and I've been worried this whole time about breaking the game by having all the origins
To be fair though I did just get to act II but so far that repeat of dialogue to account for each origin seems to be the only downside with the upside being you get access to every origin's little quest (I have done the one for noble involving the mom, the templar one of saving your mentor (still have not purified her yet, no earthly idea how you do that), the one for farmer where you either talk your mom out of stopping the brothel work or outright buy her yourself, and I have also completed the first part of the thief origin involving patch (getting the lockpick tool)

Though I accomplished that by editing the variables so the marker indicating what origin you have is also checked for solider, noble, farmer, and thief and not just templar (wanted access to that class since heard it was pretty good, so far not impressed)

Edit:if anyone wants I could grab a edited save that has all the origins checked and could even throw in some edits to allow some more access to content (like strong back and empathy) though a warning before I do that is if you have the perk that allows you to wield two weapons it does mean you can no longer wield a shield since the second weapon slot takes over your shield slot, and mark of the shell does not fix that so you are permanently locked out of being able to use a shield as a warning. so I might upload two versions, one with the perk active and one without the perk active. for those who prefer using sword and shield instead of two weapons. if it is requested that is.

Reactions: jacktf

Otaku Otter

Sep 20, 2018
Updated OP.
I'm still having issues in combat. It operates attacks separately, not as a team and then once you've killed one attacker is just freezes and doesn't allow you to place more attacks, or exit. So, for now, I've had to uninstall the mod.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes