Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia: Gallery Mod [V28b] [redknight00]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

serpiccio

Aug 18, 2018
Upgrade your Winrar or intall 7z.
i had no idea 7z could fix this o.o
i had like 6 other archives that i could not extract and i thought they were corrupt or something and now i used 7z and they all extracted without problems.

awesome ! thanks

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Done, I took the easy route with Zenta, but should work fine now.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Found a couple scenes not listed or that did not unlock for me. The F!PC ghost bedroom scene, the F!PC elven bathhouse scene, Erika lactation scene, and the F!PC bug scene from the Ancient Desires Quest. Also the RuksanaxUncle scene is listed under Rulwe's scenes. The F!PCxInsects scene from Ancient Desires and F!PCxElves scene at the Bathhouse are listed with unlock all but did not list after completing the quest and watching the scenes in game.

HentaiPrix

Jul 23, 2018
i downloaded the file unzipped it and overwritten the file now when i open the game it shows Error Failed to load:js/plugin/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.Js
Pls tell me how to fix it

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
i downloaded the file unzipped it and overwritten the file now when i open the game it shows Error Failed to load:js/plugin/YEP_X_CoreUpdatesOpt.Js
Pls tell me how to fix it
Check if you have that file in the folder, I didn't use that plugin, so it's probably some error in the base game.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Don't know if file is corrupted but can't open the .rar file (I upgraded 7zip)
The file is good, try a recent Winrar.

V11B version still reads "only use with 3.5b skunked. Does this mean something?
Forgot to change it, thanks for the heads up, it works with any 3.6 version.

Found a couple scenes not listed or that did not unlock for me. The F!PC ghost bedroom scene, the F!PC elven bathhouse scene, Erika lactation scene, and the F!PC bug scene from the Ancient Desires Quest. Also the RuksanaxUncle scene is listed under Rulwe's scenes. The F!PCxInsects scene from Ancient Desires and F!PCxElves scene at the Bathhouse are listed with unlock all but did not list after completing the quest and watching the scenes in game.
Got it, will add to the fix list.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Tried again, F!PCxElves at Bath house unlocked correctly this time after doing several quests. F!PCxRosie did not unlock in the gallery at first. I'm seeing a pattern. Some scenes will only unlock if there is already another unlocked scene in that region.

Also the guide indicates there's a F!PCxAzureleia scene but I don't think that's right. One unlocks for the M!PC but there isn't one listed for the F!PC and I followed the quest instructions just fine. Same with F!PCx dwarven girl

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
New version up, still wanted to do some expansion on the unlocking features, but will have to leave it for today.

Tried again, F!PCxElves at Bath house unlocked correctly this time after doing several quests. F!PCxRosie did not unlock in the gallery at first. I'm seeing a pattern. Some scenes will only unlock if there is already another unlocked scene in that region.
Also the guide indicates there's a F!PCxAzureleia scene but I don't think that's right. One unlocks for the M!PC but there isn't one listed for the F!PC and I followed the quest instructions just fine. Same with F!PCx dwarven girl
Be sure to activate the crystal in each area to allow scenes to be unlocked. If you're still having trouble pm me, I can't find anything wrong with those scenes (and in fact have them unlocked as female). Also, about the guide, I missed recoloring those tables, notice how the fetish text only appear in the correct gender and in the center if it's shared.

The last scene for females with the three minotaurs in the arena is missing.
You're right, only one of the variants is unlocked, since I had to cut short work in order to deliver the port still today, I will not mess with that can of worm. I promise it will be fixed tomorrow or Tuesday in the next update.

Reactions: jamobind

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
@redknight00 upload_2018-9-3_19-56-2.png

Version 3.7.
Version 3.6 didnt have this problem. i just copy pasted into the folder it worked. But at 3.7 I get this error. "f you have Cheat Menu Plugin, reinstall it." I dont have Cheat menu plugin installed.

Just downloaded Cheat_menu.js and pasted it into the Plugins folder in Roundscape folder and it worked but i never did that before weird stuff

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@redknight00 View attachment 145479

Version 3.7.
Version 3.6 didnt have this problem. i just copy pasted into the folder it worked. But at 3.7 I get this error. "f you have Cheat Menu Plugin, reinstall it." I dont have Cheat menu plugin installed.

Just downloaded Cheat_menu.js and pasted it into the Plugins folder in Roundscape folder and it worked but i never did that before weird stuff
where did you get the cheat menu file? I get the same error

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
For those having trouble with the cheat_menu, i forgot to remove, after i was using to debug the mod. Delete the entire last line of www/js/plugins.js, labeled as 'cheat_menu'.

jamobind

May 2, 2017
Can I use the combat bug fix with this mod? Whenever I try to install both of them, one just overwrites the other one.

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Was going to ask the same, how do I merge the plugins.js between the Combat fix patch and the mod?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes