2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hey it's a relatively normal looking white dude stealing from another white dude. The usual black dude/creepy looking old man finally getting a break from playing the bad guy eh...in the demo at least :LOL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Based on the pics given, it doesn't look like there is much to the game except very quick and merciless NTR. I like NTR as a possibility, based on bad decisions. This one looks a bit too much like it is all the game has. And having a spine, and ejecting people (like a horny roommate who is trying to steal your girlfriend) because they are bad for you is not douchy. It is being a man.

That said, maybe a relook at the overall situation, a quick rewrite that allows getting with the ex, just might salvage what looks like a problematic start.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Is there another version, the demo ends literally right before the bull was gonna make a move on MC current gf. The few screenshots in OP isn't even in the demo.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
JFC this was bad, i'm pretty sure it was made by a preteen who thinks people who use the phrase Alpha Male are cool.

• Haha
Reactions: cantpickaname

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
I'll ask what everyone wants to know... Are you the cuck or the guy stealing ? previous game you was stealing so this time is what ?

Edit: your the cuck...
yeah most important beta question ever. Instead playing a sex game and jacking off we should consider what will people feel about it.

• Angry
Reactions: OleJackRipper

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I went to test his two other games but why I did that, limit I prefer the games of Slonique

my eyes bled lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what a waste of time :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I don't know where you're going like that DEV, but good luck anyway ^^

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Look like the girlfriend wanted to find herself a nice Frat looking Chad. Here is hoping he not only rearranges MC's girlfriends guts but puts a bun in the oven while having the Beta Cuck be forced to take care of it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ForeverLosing
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes