VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Roommate Took My Gf [Final] [KFNstudios]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Vvsttannat

The images apear half-decent at first, but then you get to play the actual game.

Non-existant plot.
    Terrible models and renders.
    Absurdly bad English.
    Characters are idiotic at best.

It ends with a screen asking you to buy the full product. Who'd pay for this? I don't know, but I'm definitely not going to.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

hitmanbhi

Pros:
    - Extremely promising and hot premise (ex-girlfriend, roomate, girlfriend dynamics)
    - Some scenes are hot. (Ex-gf was hot)

Cons:
    - Poor Engrish. (English lol)
    - Bad dialogues.
    - Only good premise, no build up.
    - Grainy renders.
    - GF looks bad.
    - Very short. Can be completed in 10 minutes.
    - MC gets humiliated as tiny dick which does not look like one.
    - 80% of choices had no impact. The other 20% only has scenes variation. It is actually a linear story.

Overall rating: 2/5.
    Verdict: Missed opportunity.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

The story is just as predictable, simple and dumb like the title make it sound, the MC is a pussy and pretty stupid. Kayla, the "girlfriend", is a bitch, the roomate is an asshole, Rebecca, the other "girlfriend" is a slut, that don't have a problem with have sex in front of the MC, so all the girls are sluts that will have sex with anyone, that is not deep and unpredictable at all, characters aren't interesting at all, they are all cliche. If someone says that this game is not predictable is lying.
    Facial expresions are weird and creepy, girls smiling like if they were an evil witch or something or opening their mouths like in the movie The Stuff.

I don't know what the dev did with the code in the game but if I load any save file the game stop showing the MC¿s name and displays this instead "[player_name]".
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gudil

Not gonna lie, this looks like it was made by a toddler, the most moronic dialogues I have seem in a game here. Not only the dialogue but the pseudo choices you are given in the game. Seriously, I usually try to not be harsh with newbies devs but if you gonna make a game, at least put some thoughts before doing it. This looks like it was made by a troll.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

choiebears

This one has a lot of promise, just wanted to post some pro's and con's:

Pro's : One of the strengths of the game is a lot of thought went into the storyline and it is not as predictable as the title makes it out to be. The characters are interesting too, and it seems to be going somewhere in a future update. The graphics are not bad but could use more time in the renderer but overall they came out pretty good.

Cons: Maybe a little short for now content wise, but otherwise pretty good for where the game is in development.

All in all a solid effort