johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I am stuck at survey lvl 7 Help!
View attachment 3489033
I believe what you mean is, you should have unlocked a new camera location, even though you got all the requirements.
In this case, you need to Survey once more to get the location. If you clear the other requirements first before you get to the survey lvl you need, then the new location opens up as soon as you gain that level.

sh221B777

Dec 16, 2021
I believe what you mean is, you should have unlocked a new camera location, even though you got all the requirements.
In this case, you need to Survey once more to get the location. If you clear the other requirements first before you get to the survey lvl you need, then the new location opens up as soon as you gain that level.
Thanks! It did!

Reactions: johnnyxxxv

3skar

Jul 4, 2023
What i am done before choosing "the end"? 100% Profile Info in one big walkthrough, triggered all scenes by having "Lover" relationship with "Requirement Clear" sound and icon on right side ... maybe High "Domination" status is too important (because she loves "Someone who speaks their mind/straightforward").

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how you get aff love ?? ijust get frienship :(

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
I used this guide for the various events:
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-v2-0-5-sorarevo.177346/post-12421868

You might have to adjust, bc some of them came up on different days (keep a backup save or two to make sure), but there's enough there to get both affection and dom to max. Hell, if you plan ahead well enough, you can chase a blackmail route in parallel

Good catch! When i collected information about new events in days of heroine activity, i literally skipped week to check them and loaded save before "week start" to use empty days without events to upgrade MC skills and sneak into room. This gives all blackmail material around the moment when her friend will try to steal us from main heroine.

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
View attachment 2988128

Overview:
Your protagonist is Shinya, a man who inherited this apartment building from his parents.
One day, a girl named Yume Hiiragi moves in from the countryside.

Yume Hiiragi, Age 22; an aspiring broadcaster who just moved to the big city for work.
She's kind to everyone, stylish, and lovable.
The "safe and secure" apartment her parents chose for her first time living alone...happens to be the one Shinya owns.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-27
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: SORAREVO -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2.05
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Does anyone know an emulator for this or anyway to play it on android?

Six-Ine

Jul 26, 2023
Maybe this guide is not good for reading (because i collected this for own needs), but info can help to get such needed ending.
P.S.: Affection for Konno route is collected here, but not separated or "pinned" as her.

+10 cums into her in Pure Love Route with low Dom -> "True Ending". High Dom in Pure Love Route -> "Wedding Ending"
man i can't seem to trigger of unlocking her hobby. what did i done wrong here? i'm scratching my noodle here?

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
The can not install camera to toilet bug is cause by reach lv9 before scope out the toilet location
Just scope out first > the requirement turn to green > train your survey & craft to lv9

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes