Vanphong1812

Feb 17, 2024
mục đích của Dom. là gì?

Tôi thực sự không hiểu mô tả của nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Trên cùng là tình cảm , bạn có tình yêu vào tháng 10.
thứ hai là nghi ngờ, nếu nghi ngờ tăng sẽ chuyển nhà. Cái dưới cùng tôi nghĩ là trưởng thành , bạn sẽ có cảnh đám cưới và có thai ở tình yêu thuần khiết.

Vanphong1812

Feb 17, 2024
Vậy... không có kết thúc hậu cung à?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi cũng nghĩ phải có hậu cung , vì trong đoạn nói chuyện sau khi rape konno, MC có đề nghị some , trong giấc mơ cũng vậy,
vì vậy tôi đã cố gắng thử đột nhập với bia , thuốc ngủ hay thuốc kích dục trong ngày có tiệc tắm , nhưng không thể ảnh hưởng đến CG ngày ấy .

Zayhadyn

Feb 17, 2024
Guys, do you know all the endings and what are they? Can you also help me how to get those endings pls? Thanks!

Nderboi

Jun 13, 2020
Here is a full save to share

Copy and paste these two files beside the Room.exe will do
1)Room_sf.sav
It works like a global save file for the gallery and the profile of the girl

2)Room_tyrano_data.sav
It works like a collection of save slots

If you want to change the save files to experience different condition. I have a few files with the conditions already set up.
Realistically you would only need the High Love High Dom save files, since the condition will allow you to go to any of the route with the best conditions. In the High love High Dom save lots, the 4 save file from the bottom is the last week of the game. You can choose to go pure love route or the violation route. The very bottom file will allow you to see the best ending for the pure love route, which is the Marriage ending.

The save file also contains all gallery unlocked. It is finally achievable with the shopping option bug fixed

If you want a guide on the endings, I wrote a guide on page 8, at the bottom of the forum.

It is a really good game that has a slow and realistic vibe to the growth of the romance. It feels sweet. Please do experience the pure love route.
This doesn't work for some reason on joiplay

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Pls help me how to get this ending
It's not an ending, it's an event during Pure Love Route, you have to "Walk" during the week while on the Pure love route, go to the electronics store, you'll meet Yume and you'll suggest buying a sex toy, next time you go to the electronics store, it will trigger that scene. There's a similar event on the Violation Route, where there's also writing on her legs.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
How do you consistently get DOM up? I only see options for either DOM or AFF by running into her during plot beats.
Often during "Walk" events, you get three dialogue options, each raising Affection, Dom, or Alert. You can quicksave before choosing and pick the one you need. Some events (like the cologne and aphrodisiac from the store) also give Dom points

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Guys, do you know all the endings and what are they? Can you also help me how to get those endings pls? Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/room-v2-0-5-sorarevo.177346/post-11915057

I used this one with great success, I am only missing one ending because I have to start from scratch for that one, due to making some wrong chouces before I knew better. I'll add a couple things that I found out while playing that aren't mentioned in that post,

1)For each camera location, if you fulfill the level requirement last, it'll become available as soon as you do, otherwise you need to "Survey" again.

2) if you're short of a certain requirement (like, not enough creampies, or the progress needle isn't far enough for the ending you want) you can repeat scenes instead of ending it, and it'll add up

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020

xxImKingxx

Feb 23, 2024
Hello it might sound stupid but, I can't save ? I can load but there is only "quick save" which is not working how can i normally save so i can Load when i open the game again?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes