User70012

Apr 15, 2023
Help... i cant place the camera in the bidet even though i already inspect/scope out the bidet and have level 9 survey.. all the text is also already green but it doesn't seem there is a click able in instalment of the camera mode. is this a bug?
I had same problem and just clicked toilet many times and finally worked! is there a guide walkthrough for this cuz i can't seem to get good end and love slave with yume

Divine Comedy

Jul 29, 2018
Characters are hot, though the friend is a real cockblocking bitch. She really just wanted our dick. I wish there was a milf character.

jinsherry999

Feb 25, 2019
Play though the game twice and did not get the result I was expecting.
Which is to say I am confused.

What I gathered are at least 8 ending (I was expecting like 3 or 4)?

4 pure love. 3 with yume and 1 with konne.
Dom + love + creampies stat determine which ending we get with yume.
With konne, let her in at September when she offer meat with high affection.

Rest are violation route? This is where Im confused.
What Im sure is I will be stab in one of the ending.
Another ending is I will get caught?

Basically I would like to know what is all the possible ending and the relevant stat.

Some more general question.
What determine which route im heading and can it be switch mid route?
There is a default ending when player did not successfully enter a route by the end? So what determine which route Im heading toward?
Does the daily interaction changes every playthrough or it is fixed, and does chosen route changes the interaction?

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
after i read this i get coclusion that to get pure love ending
u must not do any tresspass, do not buy any weird stuff at shopping. and answer correctly in to get affection UP.
and when you start pure love route then you *uck her to get high domination. am i right ? or theres any correction ?

AccelShield

Nov 13, 2022
after i read this i get coclusion that to get pure love ending
u must not do any tresspass, do not buy any weird stuff at shopping. and answer correctly in to get affection UP.
and when you start pure love route then you *uck her to get high domination. am i right ? or theres any correction ?
Pure Love automaticaly happens if affection is maxed at the end of October. Having maxed affection and domination allows to skip directly to pure love sequence.

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Tried to download from 2 different links here, and the zip always gives me the same error at the end when I try to unzip the game. Tells me app.asar is damaged.
Any help?
EDIT mediafire was the only one that worked for me.

Last edited:

kazusa_touma

Nov 2, 2023
is there any guide how to gain high affection and high dominance in one run?

i noticed there are several dialogue can be obtain in certain week/day.

DevGamer

Jun 4, 2023
is there any guide how to gain high affection and high dominance in one run?

i noticed there are several dialogue can be obtain in certain week/day.
Someone wrote a guide on the days with event in this thread. Might not be 100% accurate but you can try it.

kazusa_touma

Nov 2, 2023
how to unlock wedding end?
i already have high affection and dominance, unlock all the info about her and love gauge to sex slave (1 more tick to max, try to push it to max but cannot move)

Hagareno

Nov 6, 2023
I can´t seem to put the camera in the toilet/bidet, eventhough I have all the criteria cleared, anyone knows what to do?

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes